I'm gottmoore

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gottmoore, Nov 26, 2007.

1. gottmoore

gottmoore Guest

Florida resident- Jupiter

riding since Feb 07

frame mounted drivetrain- dax 70

second frame on first motor- went to skinny old mtn frame from coaster brake big tube cruiser. Ya need brakes that work and it s***s to use a frame adapter

use mainly as surf attack vehicle- front row parking guaranteed

2.0 in pics 2.2 rev to improve some "not exactly engineering"- better board rack and "real" lighting package

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2007

2. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

way cool wave miester! welcome!

3. mickey

mickey Guest

You've got your own tail fin!
    Welcome

4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i know jupiter! i ran a computer store out by the winn-dixie plaza for a bit...right next to the auto-sound place. loved jupiter inlet, a very nice place to chill & enjoy the scenery. i left after the 2004 hurricanes made me a fema-client, i have never looked back. that's a slick-looking ride, but i bet the codgers in the beach-condos give you their best "disapproving glances"...after all, you're having way too much fun to suit them :)

welcome to MBc :cool:

5. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Very cool ride(s). welcome to MBc.

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc ! :D

7. gottmoore

gottmoore Guest

thanks man, I appreciate the welcome.

Yeah, I get a lot of attention. I am a double offender as a kiteboarder surf punk scum and general nuisance with the death bike. The bike is really a blast for the beach road, and going to the inlet is one of my favorite rides. I never have an issue parking, which is cool.

sorry for your loss. I was in jensen for 2004 and got truly "lucky?" for Frances and Jean- we were in the eye as it made landfall less than a couple miles away from the door. If you decide to look back, let me know- I'll buy you a beer at the Square Grouper

8. drimpact

drimpact Member

Welcome to MBc

9. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

Welcome to the tribe form the Giant Side of Texas!

10. Abeagle

Abeagle Guest

Welcome to MBc :cool: