Im looking for a 2 stroke engine to fit my 12" MT frame!

Seenote0

Local time
11:40 PM
Hi Guys!!

I have a road master mountain bicycle it has 26" Wheels but the frame is really small..Its like about 12" inches from the crank to the top bar and 18" inches from the seat post to the head set. Is there an engine that can fit this kind of MT bicycle?

Let me know!

Thanks

Sam

my last bike was a 26" roadmaster sx sport with the same room and i squeezed in a 48cc 2-stroke in it. but i had to cut and notch the frame to get it to fit. i switched to a scwhinn delmar,has lots more room. you could get a short plug and mount the intake with a 90% elbow copper pipe and have the airfilter on the side and a 48cc engine might fit.

I thought about notching the frame down a bit but i would rather go with a smaller sized engine. If there is any out there..Just because i wouldnt want to weaken the bicycle frame. Maybe something like 4 inch wide and 9 inches high and 9 inches across.

If I tried to fit my 80 CC engine on this one.. I would have to fit the carborator also and that would mean changing it to fit a 90 degree angle. which can be done by going to a hardware store like lowes and buying a 90 degree joint fitting for copper pipes. Although Im not sure if I want to put copper on there in the first place.

Back