I'm PO'ed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by locoWelder, Jul 28, 2007.

1. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

my ac in the house just died it and its going to be 4 hrs before the ac guys can get to me and at 155.00 an hr i'm going to be in the poor house:mad:

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i'll do it for cost

(plus gas)

(plus drive time ;))
  3. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

thanks Augi I would rather pay you to do it than the guys that are on the way.
    they are the only ac outfit here and it beening summer there going to take there own sweet time,
    so I sent the wife and kids to the movies to see the simpson's movie and I'm sitting here 109 in the house right now i've got 3 fans blowing and I can take it fine but I was going to build a new trike but that blown now o'well thanks for the offer it dose mean alot to me!

P.S. dont buy a house ! rent rent rent
  4. Tom

Tom Active Member

move to san luis obispo... its 75 here most of the time... affording a house here is another story though
  5. grakker

grakker Guest

That sucks. I've stopped many times in Blythe in the middle of the night and it was hot. Good luck.
  6. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

well by 1:30 am I now have a brand new 5-ton Train ac only 4736.12 installed so now both of my cc's are maxed and 250.00 cash out of my bank acc now I have .23 cents to my name till the frist of the month.....but it 76 in the house and 110 outside I'm brook but cool!:rolleyes:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2007
  7. Loco - congrats on the new A/C being cool and broke is better than hot and PO'ed...

I am also a (condo) home-owner, and therefore broke. I just got a bill from my mgmt company stating I owe them over $2660 for our new roof. i am mad as **** and I'm calling to try and figure out how a 2.5% responsibility for a new roof comes out to $2660. I am still paying off the $1000 for the brickwork around the roof from a few months ago. This is ridiculous - when you budget for buying a place they never tell you about 'special assesments' and that your condo fees can go up whenever the **** they feel like it!
  8. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

that must be one heckava nice roof :eek:
  9. grakker

grakker Guest

I swore I would never buy a condo again after my last place hit me with 3 "special assessments" in a one year period. Of course I can't really afford a stand alone now, if ever...
  10. azvinnie

azvinnie Guest

loco, l know how it feels to lose ac in the summer,and it sux, glad it's up and running tho. look at it this way, you won't have to get a new ac anytime soon, hopefully:cool: welcome to owning your own home:rolleyes:
  11. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

Sorry to hear bout your a/c probs, loco. I wish my a/c had quit instead of my well. I've been without running water for over a week and it'll be another 3 or 4 days til the driller comes to punch another well. I'm guessing ten grand might cover it. I'm gettin tired of borrowing showers at my buddies place. My coffee buddies were tellin me that gals are attracted to the pheremones that men who haven't bathed in three days give off......but it sure as heck isn't workin 4 me.