I'm totally and utterly disgusted at this kind of behaviour

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Fabian, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Appalling human behaviour, just appalling

I can't believe people laugh at this sort of rude and vile display.
    Naturally the people on MotoredBikes are far above this level; being an intellectually empowered group who wouldn't even think of watching five seconds of this garbage.
    I've only posted two links purely for evaluative purposes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ofn8-3SWd8M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXod1JglqdU

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009

2. AlexClink

AlexClink New Member

You've just ruined my life :(

3. mdross1

mdross1 Member

To each his/her own,not the kind of entertainment we enjoy.

4. caprirs302

caprirs302 New Member

Absolutely, positively........Hilarious!!!

I for one, would invite him to my parties...

5. I laughed so hard i cried. Thanks i needed a good laugh.

6. AussieJester

AussieJester Member

I thought his control was impressive forwarded it to everyone on my email list LoL..

KiM

7. Irish John

Irish John Guest

I wonder if he has a button on his microphone that makes the noises and a bladder and hose that blows the talcum powder through his trousers. He'd run out of wind otherwise.

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Irish John,

Maybe he just has natural tallent, handed down to him from his parents by means of little acknowledged cellular memory.

Some people have what it takes, others try to imitate and the rest of the population (mostly female) leave uninspiring silent whispers.

Fabian

9. AussieJester

AussieJester Member

Reminds me of the mother of my son, she could lay on her back lift her legs up continuously and pump out fanny fart after fanny fart, thankfully we parted ways not because of this talent of hers but because she was a insane physcotic *****...

KiM

10. professor

professor Active Member

Thanks for the laugh. I showed my wife. However, I think there is fakery here somewhere. Real farts would blow those candles into flares.

11. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

didn't he rip that gig off Howard Stern????

12. AussieJester

AussieJester Member

Not necessarily would depend on the gasses his colon were creating, i know i can induce loooong burps i could recite the alphabet with one burp time after time, he might have the ability to do something similar with his *** hahaa I know a local footballing legend is reported to be able to fart on cue also.

KiM

13. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Hi AussieJester

I love your technicial assessment of his condition.

Can you please expand on your theory, giving us an insight as to the mechanical workings of his bottom end bearing, or if he may put excessive pressure on it during training and blow the guts out of the system - a very real possibility when turning your lower colon at 7,000 rpm with dubious saftey systems in place for fragmentation containment.

14. Irish John

Irish John Guest

Precisely Prof, I spotted that too.

15. AussieJester

AussieJester Member

LoL..i googled methane farts and apparently not all farts contain methane, if he had the ability to some how gulp in air (same as i do for burps) and force it through some how there wouldn't be a lot of methane involved.

Perhaps he can breath through his *** NOW THATS a unusual skill!
    But not completely unique! most politicians have this skill albeit at an even more advanced stage so far in fact that not only are *** farts on demand a possiblity but complete and understandable sentences! funnily enough this usually occurs around election time, the content varies but most anal verbal (diarrhoea) pertains to reduced interest rates if elected :-|

KiM

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  16. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

AJ, I think I married two of your former wifes sisters. I always thought crackers came in a box. I was very wrong.

They come with one.

Steve

17. AussieJester

AussieJester Member

LoL...all winiez are freakin nutz IMHO they have a different mindset...I don't particularly 'like' wiminez...i enjoy them :p

KiM

18. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

KiM, have never seen it put better. The diffence between like and love.

Steve.

19. professor

professor Active Member

KIM- THAT was as funny as the video.

20. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

they are in the process of harnessing that at this time
    hooking it up to a motor bike
    should be street legal in all states !!

MM