Inspired by the thread, "How much weight can my bike ca

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OldPete, May 27, 2007.

1. OldPete

OldPete Guest

This is humor. Please do not try third world tricks in first world countries.

Feel free to add overloaded powered bicycle or pedal bicycle pics to this thread. Sorry if some of these are old news to some of you.
    I am amazed that these folks do so much with so little. Beware when they gain full traction. *gulp*

2. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Bigfoot sighted on a bike by fishermen.
  3. OldPete

OldPete Guest

I just noticed his forks...I want them. :cool:
  4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

guys, as we invite and welcome whole familys to join us, we try to stay away from direct references like above, ok?

thanks 8)
  5. OldPete

OldPete Guest

OK augi, understood and edited. :cool:
  6. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

DIDO! :smile:
  7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

bigfoot's looking kinda green, maybe it's something he ate?

thanks, guys 8)

this part is not admin, just my reply as a member.

yaknow, here's food for thought. those dudes are no different than a sub-contractor with a new super-duty, a load of lumber, a **** contractor, and bills, family, worries, etc...

yeah, it's funny to ponder the ride, but let's not forget about the person...

i think i'm just overcompensating for my little spat with the "****" this morning. i'm not criticizing the original poster as i know pete was only making conversation and not making fun of's a couple i pulled off a slideshow about china:

and because i couldn't resist, even tho it's not a bicycle:
    bikeguy joe: how does one "optimize" a cow? :lol: :lol:
  8. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

LMAO,,,, I think the exhaust would need the most mods ! :grin: :grin: :grin:
  9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

here's how it's done the "american way"...
    the bike belongs to a homeless guy in north carolina:

10. spunout

spunout Member

:!: can u imagine the strength of his legs? he doesnt have 'calves', he has 'cows' :p
  11. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Can you see him taking a tight right turn :eek:
  12. Sianelle

Sianelle Guest

View attachment 50053

As soon as I saw this picture I started feeling itchy all over :yuck:

But have you seen the forks on that bike?! Third World utility bikes are amazing in my opinion. I own a Chinese 'Phoenix' agricultural bicycle, but it only has spring assisted braced forks and a single top frame tube. I dream of finding a bike with twin top tubes and a fully sprung fork like the one under that green haystack.
  13. smapadatha

smapadatha Guest

Attached Files:

14. Sianelle

Sianelle Guest

Yeeeeha! I love the cycle tricks photo with the green bicycle sidecar outfit :grin:
  15. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

hes not homeless, its all there somewhere!
  16. Keg!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2008
  17. Bicycles are probably stronger than many of us give them credit for (well, some may be beefed up a little)....I am always impressed when I see the circus (I can't even think of the name cirque de something)....when they have like a dozen or so people hanging off a did like the real world examples of bikes being used for work and hauling....amazing!
  18. mopedjay

mopedjay Guest

when you have a stove on the front how the **** do you see where your going

that green now thats a cool sidecar i love it i should build one for my moped
  19. Andy;
    I have broken couple frames; and every time it has been stress fatigue, smaller cyclic loads over a period of time that did it(my sisters bike, one of them...cause I was 15 then and enjoyed doing BMX and jumping with it again and again...). On average a one time excess does not kill a frame. Unless is beyond all design safety factors, like an elephant stepping on it or something of that nature.
    So those on that cirque (du Solei?) bike might see their day comming...when something goes wrong with the "tired" frame and gravity might just take care of the rest. Hope not. Anyway they are "professionals", I guess they know.