Instant Carma (What goes are round come around)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Samdallas214, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

How you treat other really does matter.
    Last week I came home at around 9:00pm and noticed, my single female neighbour, whom I have never met key's were sticking out of her deadbolt lock. We do not live in the best nor safest part of Dallas.
    So I did what any good neighbour would do and knocked on her door,when she open it, I said excuse me mam, I hate to bother you but , you left you key's in your lock.
    The rude lady just gave me a go to H*ll look and yank her key out of the lock and slammed the door in my face without ever saying a word to me.

Last night I came home, and again she left her keys in her deadbolt, I'm no fool this time around I did not knock on her door, well this morning she got up and her car was gone she called the police and the police got there and told her your car was totaled,to make even worse 1 of our other neighbor told us she did not have it insured for theft and she just paid it off the month before, so it was a 100% a loss to her.

Maybe it's wrong to laugh at her misfortune but I just can not help myself, to me she got what she deserve.
    I bet she wished now she would of not been so rude .
    I gotta say I have never seen Carma get someone so quick.
    :jester::cool::D:grin5::devilish::jester:

2. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

As Maxwell Smart said to Siegfried: Siegfried, why can't you be nice and good instead of bad and evil. Response: because then i would be out of a job.

Some people work for the other side. D.am.n shame when it bites them in the a.r.s.e :cheers2:

3. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

I wonder if the lesson will sink in about dealing kindly with the world? She's just lucky they only took the car, but it's entirely possible she won't even consider that.

4. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

Lugwin II, I wondered the same thing, she had the nerve to have the police come knock on my door this morning and ask me if I took her car or knew who did. She though i did it out of spite
    The cop said it had to be someone that knew her car, other wise how would they know witch car was hers, DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I told him no I did not take it and I did not know who did, as far as how they found her car simple they just pushed the alarm button.
    Believe me officer if I was going to take a chance of going to prison to for stealing a car it would be a armored car , at least that way, if I did get away with it it would be worth the risk.
    About this time the manager heard what was going on and stepped in and said she already ask me the same thing yesterday, I told her no he is not that kind of person, he has saved thing from getting riped off.
    Truly I was more worried about some sicko coming in and raping her, or ripping her off, her car getting took was the last thing I though of. She has yet to say a word to me. She is now blaming the Manager , trying to find a lawyer to sue the complex, because her car was stolen, how she does not thank she is at least some what responsible I don't know.
    The way I look at it she is 100% at fault, If she would not have been so air headed and or been such a rude itch it would of never happened in the first place.

5. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

I'm saying nothing about women in general, I'm not going to be hounded about MCP attitudes, but this one's behaviour doesn't surprise me in the least, I've seen that kind of personality many times before.

Always somebody else's fault, always wants to be treated as an equal but treated better than anyone else.

6. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Many men get treated like that in relationships; a woman doing so to a stranger does not surprise me, but they're the first ones to revile men for not being chivalrous or respectful when their own attitude and manner to the male species is totally abominable.

7. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

There's a very considerable degree of hypocrisy in the world. We have a programme on the box called Loose Women, and there's this gaggle of old hens interviewing people and talking about stuff and, it's been pointed out in the past, if a panel of men were as offensive about women as they are about men, the plug would be yanked before the first programme ended.

But it's women, so that's ok.

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

And women wonder my men are skeptical of and lack a sense of value towards relationships in this day and age. Sadly it seems that women more than men regard relationships as a disposable item with a use-by-date once a man can no longer elevate her lifestyle or social status or in many cases, her bank account.

Unfortunately, women these days seem less happy with their personal lives than their parents; many of whom were in stable, long term relationships, with someone who may not have been their ideal version of a perfect partner.

9. graucho

graucho Active Member

Men and women both, we are surrounded by mental illness each and every day. With the godzillion nerves and vessels in ones brain i'm sure there are a few crossed and not functioning correctly. Or she just has PMS 24 / 7 / 365 days a year.

It's you, I feel bad for Sam. Having to live next to a manic depressive psychosis. Good neighbors are very important. Sounds like the only way this will happen is if one of you moves. Hopefully its her.

10. Ludwig II

Ludwig II Member

He's right, she could be mentally ill, so if you can, shrug your shoulders and give her the benefit of the doubt. And a wide berth.

11. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

I don't thank she crazy never know though I thank it's either she does not like white people, men or both.
    She has always had the look down her nose I'm better the you attitude, so I have always given her space ,