Introduceing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by go you good thing, May 10, 2007.

1. Hi all,

Firstly I must thank everyone for all the posts on this site.

They have been critical in getting my bike to an almost ready state. I intend to finish it tomorrow and start it for the first time! :grin:

I wont bore you with the details but I am a self employed computer tech and network engineer but my clients have had to wait as I have been building my bike up over the last couple of weeks and they have been demoted to the background.

While going to a job i find myself ducking into the motorbike shop to pick-up a quality kill swith, searching for the recommended spark plug etc.

I am installing the motor on a 26" cruiser frame that is wider and not standard at all so have been back to these forums many times for advice.

I hope for my wife and kids sake that by finishing my bike tomorrow we can get our life back!

Thank you all once again.

Steve.

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

welcome to MBc

3. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

welcome to MB :grin:

4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

a very enthusiastic username, and an entertaining intro-post...how can i resist?

hi, go you good thing (too funny), i advise motoredbikes for the whole family, problem solved :lol:

welcome to the MBc 8)

5. Thanks for the suggestion augidog.

I used your idea on the family and after initial abuse I think they are warming to the idea of building a bike for each of them.

Used the typical sales pitch you know..... help to walk the dogs more.... more family time..... spend more time with dad etc.

I have been thinking of how I can mount a motor on my 5yo sons 16" BMX.

Aaaahh their is always a fun project to go on with.