Introducing my Motorized Soul Beach Cruiser(Edit 2)

Looks great and it looks like youve been riding it on the beach. Ive always loved the big fat tire look. Did you paint the engine yourself? How about the tensioner? where did you purchase it? Aside it has a nice exhaust tone for a 2 stroke!

Looks great and it looks like youve been riding it on the beach. Ive always loved the big fat tire look. Did you paint the engine yourself? How about the tensioner? where did you purchase it? Aside it has a nice exhaust tone for a 2 stroke!

Thankyou AutOtaku. Actually I live on a dirt road so it does get its fill of sand. That is an engine from my very first motorized bike that I didn't build. I will eventually strip all that off so it matches the color of my current build. I'll use a rustoleum high heat paint that is made for engines. The tensioner I ordered from eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/181196082385?ul_noapp=true&chn=ps&lpid=82 . I heard too many horror stories about the stock tensioner falling into the spokes and too many people calling it junk. I still need to tighten the chain some more but I am waiting on a masterlink for the bike's chain.

Interesting avatar. It made me Google... don't ever tell me not to save you. I'm not all-powerful. I am not able to save everyone. But... even so, I want to save you. So, don't say that anymore!" Then the Taku made me think of Japanese poems(Tankas). And that led me to an old favorite of mine Garden of Words. I love Japanese anime movies. I never got hooked on any of the series except for ghost in the shell, Narutu Shippuden and DB & DBZ. And I am way off topic. You have my apologies. Thanks again AutOtaku.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
**** man I could talk anime allllll day, I've actually thought of doing an itasha themed bike for a future build to match an itasha wagon I plan on building in the future

Back