Introduction

Otiscokidd

Local time
8:57 AM
My introduction and registration from a couple of days ago went away with the new site and this gives me a chance to do better job with this one. I found this site looking for tire tubes for a Powell P-81. I am still looking if anyone knows where you can get 3.50/4.00-12 offset valve stem tubes.

I am originally from upstate N.Y. and am now in New Mexico where riding bikes is much more accommodating. I am retired and enjoy all motorized vehicles. I find motorized bikes to be very interesting and I shall get a project going myself. I ride a few older BMW's and a Buell currently. My education was in Mechanical Engineering so I like to tinker. I have owned with my brother back in the early 70's a CZ/Jawa dealership which kind a ruined a hobby. This forum sounds like a great bunch of fellow enthusiasts and I look forward to getting more involved. Thank you

Welcome to the sight Otiscokidd! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!

Back