Safety Invisible Bike Helmet?? Definately forward thinking.

Some people might say that $612 USD is expensive, but a lot of people value their head at significantly more than $612 USD; myself included!

But in your case it might make a pretty and cute fashion accessory. JK JK lol.

If this thing works like they are saying it might. It will truly revolutionize things. I can still remember horror stories tho about air bags going off in cars. Even happening to techs that were working on them being in the industry myself.. Still when set up right they truly do save lives.

Last edited:
Wow really like I got to say $600+ does seem like a lot until it save you a hospital bill, but it only a matter of time before the price will drop untill then I will be forest use my MB helmet.

Like all of new technologies, they will become cheaper over times as well as more efficient in their integration, i.e. lighter, more comfortable, more effective as well as being fitted to a greater range of clothing to give higher levels of protection.

There will always be the segment of the market which will shun such technology like the hard core road racing cyclist who removes a 20 gram bicycle bell to reduce weight and shaves his legs and gets his manhood circumcised to reduce wind resistance.

A helmet is in place, ready for it's intented single use, and requireds no mechanisms or sensors to be deployed and I like that. Technology can fail to operate or operate fully, and I'm not taking that risk with the remains of me brains.

Back