iRide Customs motorized Brutus

Well, here it is...before it gets thrashed from oil, gas and road grime.

Can I enter it in the next Bike of the month contest?

1194_HPIM0458_1.jpg

1194_HPIM0459_1.jpg

1194_HPIM0465_1.jpg

1194_HPIM0469_1.jpg

1194_HPIM0466_1.jpg

Brutus also rides as nice as it looks.I had the pleasure of taking Brutus for a spin when the PNW group Did the frame mod on Augie's bike.

augidog said:
i'm glad you woke this one up, scroller'...dan is a true bicycle-arteest, you outta see his stable :)

so, dan, now you're bitten (and bitten BAD)...what's next?

Thanks JE! I have been riding it back and forth to work all week and he's doing a great job of getting me there and back. I have managed 33mph out of my little 48cc Grubee and I think that's about all she'll ever do. I would like to see a little more speed but, as you know, it is a little underpowered for any higher gearing. I got to admit that I'm jealous of the guys who are getting 35mph out of there 70cc engines with the 44t sprockets! I have a 36t on mine and it just breakes the 30mph barrier. Imagine how fast they could go if they were using 36t sprockets.

Thanks Scrollerguy! It turns a lot of heads.

Well Augie, I don't really know yet. I tossed around the idea of a side car for Brutus the other night at work and then I thought about a whole new even more antique looking bike and then I thought about a little crotch rocket style maybe and then I thought about.....

HAHA! I been hooked on motorized things since I was 6 or 7 years old. Just recently started building the bicycles (3 years ago) which has just opened another door for me.

Now I just have to choose between a comfortable retirement or lots of toys right now. I'm shooting for $1,000,000 by the time I retire.

BOM bike

This bike is sweet!! I guess I did not realize what I was looking at when I saw this the first time. You do some very amazing work!

I look forward to seeing more...:LOL::D

Thanks! I am almost ready to start the second motorized bike to come out of the iRide shop. I am getting very excited about this build coming to life. I am still not sure of all the details that will be going into the second one. I think it will build itself when I finally fire up the welder.

Dan

Beautiful job

I really like the lines. What kind of brakes does it have? Is that a 3G front end?

I really like the lines. What kind of brakes does it have? Is that a 3G front end?

Thanks Zomby! It's just got a coaster brake rear hub and kronic is right...it's a Choppers U.S. fork but I made the rockers specifically for this bike.

Choppers U.S. has some very high quality aftermarket parts for guys like us. They are worth checking out.

Back