Is gas bike and king motor any good now?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by 757bikes, Apr 16, 2016.

1. 757bikes

757bikes New Member

am looking for parts for my next build, was thinking about king motor bike or gas bike to get them but read that they aren't any good back over the last summer. Are they still any good or not now? Thanks for the help.

2. David Bogle

David Bogle Member

Best bet is to go through EBay to buy from Gasbike,PayPal is a great way to be sure that you'll get your deal done proper, the couple extra dollars is worth it for the peace of mind.

3. 757bikes

757bikes New Member

That's what I was thinking, great thankyoy

4. David Bogle

David Bogle Member

I do like their low prices and selection but the last time I bought from them it was a bit shady and I need to have the knowledge that someone bigger (PayPal & eBay) has my back.

5. 45u

45u Active Member

6. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

It's amazing that with all the bad reviews, comments from people and especially members here that they still get to advertise. I had some bad des,Inge as well but luckily they finally came through. Not so much with Kings Sales and Sprockets. Had yo get my bank to give me refund and them go after them. Fn thieves!
    Mike

7. 45u

45u Active Member

I agree but the reason this forum is here is they make money off the advertising and every time we come here. Is it right in my opinion it is not. Keep in mind that Gas Bikes is part of King motors and good chance a few more.

8. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

Yeah, realized that about kings and gas

9. 45u

45u Active Member

Kings motors all so has a F rating with the BBB.

10. Neufcruz

Neufcruz Member

I understand that but it a shame such a great site with some tolls with great experience gas to knowingly support these guys. We gone here to learn/share and plain enjoy the biking comunit and they let crooks like this continue to rip us off. I've been reading the same complaints from even before I started on my project. Dud I shy away? No, I had to learn the hard way Ike countless people have. Not sure how to fix but if I knew as hood a forum but only let honest vendors advertise I would sure take my hobby there. Maybe if forums went to these vendors and started backing the community then they would shape the F up. Guess what, warn them(vendors) if they continue to get crap reviews/ reports/complaints then they loose there advertising, they loose money. People come on here, see these huge banners and figure it has to be good and then bam. Think it's just far from right to let crappy vendors continue to scam the community. I know, it's all about the money, vendors pay them our hard earned money.
    Tired of fn crooks. Gotta go lock my bike up now!

11. Hello Moto!

Hello Moto! Active Member

The parts I've gotten off gasbike are all ok but I will never buy another engine from them.

12. TheJimGuy

TheJimGuy New Member

Bikeberry and Pistonbikes are my preferred. Got a leaky tank from Bikeberry, they sent a replacement with no issue.

13. Steve Best

Steve Best Active Member

If in Canada, I cannot say enough good about these guys: http://www.motorizedbicycle.ca/
    Orders sent fast, got what I asked for, no problems, no rust, no delay.
    Current exchange rate probably makes them a good buy for USA customers too.

Steve

Dustmonkey likes this.
  14. Big Papa Grande

Big Papa Grande New Member

I agree with Steve.

I purchased my engine from https://www.motorizedbicycle.com the American side of their company. I wanted an original made Gru-Bee engine Link HERE and they are one of the few dealers in the US for this Factory.

I paid $144.00 free shipping and in about 5 days my engine arrived. They shipped it from Canada. No complaints so far with the engine. they may not have the vast inventory as some of the other vendors but they were an easy effortless transaction.

Dustmonkey likes this.
  15. 45u

45u Active Member

Just make a $175 from them today including a engine kit.

16. Hello Moto!

Thanks for the link. That's a good price.

17. 45u

45u Active Member

You are welcome.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  18. Feel free to check out Bicycle-Engines.com! We carry Grubee products at a reasonable price and there are people like me that here to help in any way that we can to make sure that you have a quality experience with your motorized bike!

19. 45u

45u Active Member

I use Motorized bicycle engine as they sell the Grubee engines complete kit for $145 shipped. Just ordered one yesterday. All there prices are much cheaper then most others.
    https://www.motorizedbicycle.com/

20. Hello Moto!

I purchased a skyhawk frame from Bicycle-Engines.com. I was completely satisfied with all aspects of the order process. I would recommend!