Is Lady Gaga a "man"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fabian, Mar 7, 2010.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I don't particularly like this singer/performer or better called, a plain misfit that's sending degenerate signals to a younger and unquestioning generation that for whatever reason absorbes this kind of garbage like sponges.

Fabian

Attached Files:

2. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Who cares. Did you know the same rumors have been plaguing Jamie Lee Curtis for years?

3. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Exactly Skyliner. Who cares. It's my thoughts that this does not belong in the family area of the White Zone anyways.

Plus Fabian seems to be turning into a post wh@re.

4. Hawaii_Ed

Hawaii_Ed Member

I think she sings some catchy little songs :) She likes to dance and sing, not sure how that equates to misfit! LOL

5. robin bird

robin bird Member

it seems for rock stars absolutely anything goes and they can get away with it. i like some of his/her songs watever and if people like them they sell

6. Skyliner70cc

At least he isn't talking politics.

7. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I agree with you Skyliner

Lady Gaga does not belong anywhere near anything associated with family values.

If you have daughters, would you want them to view her antics, let alone copy her dismal behavior.

Fabian

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

If my parents saw me behaving in such a manner, they would have given me such a huge kick up the backside, i wouldn't have known night from day.

Then again, my parents were strong on family values, and demanded nothing less than exceptional behavior from their kids.

Fabian

9. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Stop press for a moment - why am i referring to Lady Gaga as a woman - it's obvious her level of decorum is somewhat less than could be described of a lady.

Fabian

10. Neon

Neon Member

I believe that Lady Gaga is still female. If she was male it would just be another way to add to the misfit factor and make her even more popular. Her body is not that far removed from what i can see from Natalie Horler. The lead vocalist of Cascada. But many people seem to think she is the greatest. Actually Cascada's latest single Pyromania seems to begin almost the same as Gaga's Poker Face. Hmmm

11. ashley johnson

ashley johnson New Member

where did the rumour come from that Jamie Lee Critis is a man
    you just have to see Trading places (not for children) to disprove that theory

Last edited: Mar 18, 2010
  12. Skyliner70cc

Hermaphrodite, not man. Not proven either way. Lots of anecdotal evidence suggests this which is why it has been something that has followed her for years. Unlike Gaga who answered the question directly, JLC refuses to answer the question.

http://www.snopes.com/movies/actors/jamie.asp

13. Apachekid

Apachekid Member

And the correct answer is.................hermaphrodite! very good Sky, you win a cookie........:tt1:

14. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

Based on what evidence?

15. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Look at the photo of Lady Gaga - there's nothing femine about her, nor are her song lyrics or her music videos.
    Also, the social values that she portrays are not what the good people of Motored Bikes could accept or tollerate.

As i've said before, a strong family unit with disciplined social values is paramount to a cohesive and respectful and morally sound society.

That woman represents everything that's wrong with the rapidly degrading morals of present day society.

I say that Motored Bikes call her agent and media outlets and give Lady Gaga a life ban.

Fabian

16. 1983JZR3W

1983JZR3W Member

Have you seen her new nine minute music video with Beyonce? Watch it closely during the first couple of minutes when the female prison guards state "She doesn't have a penis" as they are undressing her.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  17. All hail the degenerates and misfits.