Is member Safe no longer with the forum?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MotoMel, Jun 13, 2012.

1. MotoMel

MotoMel New Member

I am a newbie here but was enjoying posts by Safe, which ended in 2010. Just wondered if he was ok.

2. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

I've seen some of his old posts and he knows his electric bikes and loves writing about them too. He was banned but his ban was lifted however he hasn't been back here since. I think he's still ok though.

3. MotoMel

MotoMel New Member

Anton, thank you. Was he active on other forums too? Perhaps in future there may be some other way to caution or reprimand a member.

4. Anton

Anton Administrator Staff Member

It looks like he got too many infractions. He was listed as a Senior Member on the site so I don't really know the full story as to why he was banned. I found some of his videos on youtube once before but I can't seem to find them again.

5. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

Safe has been around on his own forum http://www.ebikehub.com/forum talking
    to himself as usual but recently his forum stopped working.
    Safe claims that he is going to race at one of the SoCal Motor Bicycle Racing
    events this year to further his long standing goal of 1000 watt eBike racing.

We made a place for Safe and his eBike but he has been a no show. He will
    probably read this as he has been following the progress of motorized bicycle
    racing on at least 3 forums.

6. MotoMel

MotoMel New Member

Thanks for the update. I too noticed that the ebikehub was down if not out.

(Moto)Mel

7. safe

safe Active Member

I'm here. Didn't know I got unbanned.

Ebikehub was nice because I could post my build threads and not have to worry about trolls messing them up since I had admin priviliges.

8. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

WB safe, your safe now.