Is SBP really slow for you?

(Ian)

Local time
5:43 AM
It is for me...I'd like to get some parts there but the website's too slow to navigate. What's the deal?

Haven't encountered that at all. Loads quickly, very clearly laid out, well built site as far as I am concerned.

Oh no doubt! I've been to the site many times to browse and it loaded quickly before. I've read great reviews and I've been looking forward to getting parts through them, it's just recently the site's taken too long to load. Might have been a server issue? Seems alright now though...weird. Was just the last two days that were really slow.

It could be for reasons beyond their control. Last week, Wednesday maybe, the entire Oracle download site was unavailable. It turns out that a new Java virus had been generated by another set of deviants who want to foul up your life just for giggles. It sometimes takes a few days for some Internet service providers (ISPs) to put the fixes in place on their equipment, preferably on weekends to minimize business disturbance. This normal practice is to not tell the public, else they will lose customer confidence and customer revenue.

Just ride this minor annoyance out.....

Well I think the problem is solved now because I was able to use the site and get a bunch of new parts :) Looking forward to my new HP air filter, fuel filter, fuel valve, HP plug wire and engine hardware kit :-D

Yup. For some strange reason. Periodically there site is a little slow. Maybe overloaded or just some server problems. But most of the time works for me!

I haven't had major issues with the site, i do think the site is a bit slow, but thats nothing that cant be fixed

Well in any case, their delivery time isn't slow :p Got my parts in three days.

ian if your loading time bogs down on web browsing, may i suggest a little know browser called mozilla firefox.

Once you use it, it will blow your socks off, fast web surfing pages load up quickly and best of all its free beats IE any time of the day.....

Back