is there a video gallery??

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by skatingsamurai, Nov 11, 2007.

1. i was just wondering if there is a part of the forum like the picture gallery but instead of pictures, its video!

2. senseibruce

senseibruce Guest

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'd like to see moving bikes and the sounds as well.
    Would we call it 'U-(bicycle)Tube.' Okay, that was weak.
  3. hahaha. well there are a bunch of videos on youtube but there all really difficult to locate. i keep watching the same ones over and over again...i have some videos of me going like 25 on this dirt trail threw a forest but i have to upload it. going 25 on a trail is FAST!!! thought i was going to die. but sooo fun. now at least i know what a motorcross bike feels like. anyways. ill upload them then post a link. admin, is there any way of adding something like the picture gallery but movies instead?? like ..."movie gallery" ?
  4. beast775

beast775 Guest

im all for a video section,or ?.if there was, id do more videos:grin:
  5. Tom

Tom Active Member

to be honest, there probably aren't enough movies to justify a movie forum. That, and I don't really have the bandwidth to be hosting movies. We should, however, start a movie thread where you can post links to youtube videos. We can call it MBc-tube lol.
  6. senseibruce

senseibruce Guest

Good name Tom; MBc-tube!
  7. Tom

Tom Active Member