Is this a fair offer?

I am not quitting or leaving this hobby I just need a 1 or 2 break because come on guys I did just get hit by a car a little over 1 1/2 weeks ago. It was a priceless experience (excluding the Hospital ER TRAUMA CENTER and ambulance bills) that I would trade for the world. It taught me a lot.

I wasn't trying to insult you with my remark about the worth of integrity. Just trying to get you to consider a different perspective. It's not always about the money. If you brought that bike to me with a blown engine seeking repair I wouldn't do it. It doesn't matter to me that you know it isn't safe. I know it. If you are not giving up on the hobby then buy another bike and use your time off to swap the parts over. You will then have a safer bike, a fatter wallet from not having to start completely over, and a conscience worth well over 800 bucks. Whaaaaat!

The thing is...because I got hit by a car my parents want me to get rid of the bike. I understand what ur saying and after getting hit it has most definitely changed my outlook on almost everything in life.

Back