Is this Ebay engine any good?

I tell people to pretty much stick to buying engines from a dealer who is a sponsor of this forum-- they support the community and have a reputation to uphold. Top notch customer service is probably the most important thing to look for when buying one of these motors because if something is wrong with it out of the box (which happens), you know that someone with a good reputation will make things right.

I've bought 4 engines, extra clutch pads, extra carberators, extra chains, exhaust pipes, and extra sprockets from boygofast, and i have not had one problem with any of the stuff. Nor have i had a problem with shipping, customer service or anything like that.
I have always gotten my stuff 2-3 days after ordering from him.
all 4 of my engines run great (2 are mine, 2 got put on friends bikes).
no problems here, but that's not saying that every once in awhile someone will have a problem or get a lemon engine.
That happens no matter who you buy from because it's the luck of the draw.
paying a higher price may get you a warranty, and probably phone support if you need it.
I have never needed any support so i have no idea how b.g.f. (or anyone else) would handle that type of thing.

Last edited:
Rick at BGF is a drop shipper, he doesn't inspect his inventory. Sources say, LEB is Ricks wife.

Last edited:
Look at a lot of his Ebay auctions and you will see...

"SOLD AS IS"

He can ship you a seized engine and Paypal will even default back to the "SOLD AS IS" and not cover your purchase!

Steer clear my boy, steer clear

Back