Is this real?

Article II 28-815 When traveling slower than the flow of traffic ride as close to the curb as practical unless passing another cyclist, avoiding a obstacle, or making a left hand turn
I know, that's why I like to ride something that keeps up with traffic depending on conditions, and my builds do that well and almost do it legally, 48cc is law, the HS142F is 49cc, but no court here is going to punish you for 1cc when they don't make a 48cc ;-}

That bikes engine is done up big time!balanced crank,ported,re timed,modded chamber head,expansion chamber with over three inches of belly,final drive ratio under three and the list goes on plus these guys fan the clutch to get on the pipe at higher rpms!

That bikes engine is done up big time!balanced crank,ported,re timed,modded chamber head,expansion chamber with over three inches of belly,final drive ratio under three and the list goes on plus these guys fan the clutch to get on the pipe at higher rpms!

Fanning the clutch is something we do on small MX and Enduro bikes to make rpm and power when rpm is falling off the pipe range. I have a bevy of KTM motorcycles and my favourite is the 125 believe it or not. The 300 and 380 bikes are just plain easy and deadly when it comes to power and hills. Any gear, and speed. You ain't gonna stall them. The 125 you have to work for it. About the only time we fan the clutch is when rpm has dropped off on a hill climb and a gear change is not possible.

I hate all this stuff people come out with about bikes "not having the right" to use the road.

Bikes automatically have the right to use the road, on account of not being banned from using them. The only stuff that is banned is motor vehicles, which is why everyone out there in a car or truck or whatever had to get a special permission from the government called a drivers licence. And if they act bad the permission gets taken away again.

you are missing the point they are fanning the clutch to be able to get on the pipe! I have been racing and building 2 strokes of various forms and sizes for 4 decades now and have 5 national tittles in 2 classes and muiltiple high points awards but NEVER have i had to fan clutch to get on pipe!

The only MB I have ever rode or seen for that matter that would go over 70 MPH had a water cooled 65cc KTM engine. When the pipe came on in 2nd gear without giving it any additional throttle the front wheel came off the ground real fast. I like the sound of this fanning the clutch. So your saying the bike would have not been able to reach the pipes power band without fanning makes me wonder if my pipe ever really comes on. It's the MZ Miami pipe with only about 2 " of head pipe.

Last edited:
is it the fatty pipe,the thrust pipe or kx 65 clone?because in stock form they all seem to have at least 6 or more inches of header tube.

is it the fatty pipe,the thrust pipe or kx 65 clone?because in stock form they all seem to have at least 6 or more inches of header tube.
The shift kit bike has about 3" if you include the x port. The black bike has 2". I'm thinking of going back to my kx 65 pipe when I get the leaks welded up. It was around 6".

Ok i see that the thrust pipe is deceiving having a tapered header length acting like a two stage divergent section before the belly. im not positive but would think that it comes on pipe early in rpm range and then if your main jet is right you dont notice it fall off the pipe in higher range

Back