It looks like they are going to pass cap and trade...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by give me vtec, Jun 28, 2009.

1. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

open up the wallets cause your energy bill is about to double...

Anybody wanna bet health care legislation is next???

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Geez buddy, don't you know they not only exaggerate, but outright lie with that "double your bill" business?

They aren't even original this time around, they are mouthing off the same crapola as they did during the Reagan/BushI Acid Rain debates....

Which, by the way, worked.
  3. give me vtec

any bets on the health care legislation???
  4. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

If they can fix $24 per aspirin and $13 per syringe in the hospital, good.

My mother wanted to be re-prescribed an antibiotic for a kidney inflammation which had occured before, but they had to bill medicare $4,100 for tests, they the doctor wrote "Ibrupropin" on the prescription pad.

$12 bottle of Ibrupropin did what the anti-biotic would have done, except it cost the $4,100 to go through the existing system.

My sister in law is an operating room nurse, and those idiots were paying the staff overtime ($50) if they went over 2 hours in the operating EVERY procedure went 2 hours and 5 minutes, until somebody detected the "problem", and eliminated that overtime.

They are going to scream about reform, because there is a LOT of fat to cut. Why do prescribed drugs cost twice as much in the US as any other country?

Kickbacks and bribes and commissions and payola, thats why.

p.s. this has nothing to do with motorizing bikes, should have been posted in the White Zone, not in the general discussion area.
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2009
  5. give me vtec

name one business or orginization the government has made MORE efficiant.