it won't run

Local time
6:58 AM
good morning i need help it a 66cc it won't run i soldered the wires good cdi compression carb magneto new plug i get spark blue new head gasket motors about 120 days old and was wondering what is the plug gap it at .o3o now thanks ben on is engine for a week now and it's not flood and i drill start it to work on

Last edited:
That sounds very much like the problem I had. Has it even popped? Or do you get nothing at all? I had to return the motor. The new one they sent me fired right off. I havent had one apart, yet, but I believe they have a square mounting or splined the crankshaft making it possible for the timing to be indexed wrong.

I hope you can exchange with the seller.

hi dave c yes it run really good then one day it start up idleing was up and down and when i start drive did the same then no pop it dead

Ok, that's different than my problem was. That sounds more electrical. I don't trust the stock sparkplug wire at all. It just might need replaced. Check the connections. Look under the magneto cover for a screw that may have loosened.

So many things can go wrong where you get intermittant service.

hey DAVE C IT WAS THE PLUG WIRE IT HAD A BRAKE IN IT AND I PUT A AUTOLITE PLUG IN IT WORKS GOOD RIGHT NOW THANKS

this is a habit i like... the reply to say the problem is fixed! and how!

wish it happened more often in certain other forums... :unsure:

Last edited:
Back