it's "24th Annual Rod Run" weekend on the Peninsula, wow!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gone_fishin, Sep 7, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

this is my first chance to experience wouldn't believe all the
    completely groovy rods that are everywhere you look :shock:

wavygravy got me a pass to the show this weekend, he thinks he might be
    able to get me & the bike in the back gate :cool:

browse around & imagine having a motoredbike to get around and see all this:

2. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

That was this weekend Augie? I would have put the grinder down for that. I will be elbow deep in the new iRide today. Maybe next year.

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

too cool...i walked right past the sign that said "no vehicles smaller than a car allowed on the grounds"...i think they were too stunned, i heard "was that for real?" after i'd passed ;)

once in, i minded my manners big-time & stayed way away from the cars, caught TONS of stares and remarks, had a coupla discussions, enjoyed the fine scenery:shock: under a blue sky. the pics are only a very small part of what there was to see:
    MVC-641F.JPG MVC-640F.JPG

check out the webcams at this weekend to see the "slow drag" and other runs.

thanks to wavygravy my groovy bro for hookin' me up :D :cool:
  4. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

motored bike delay factor!

heres augie drawing a crowd, with the motoredbike delay factor! it was so cool hearing coments as i followed him through the crowd! like wow did you see that ,wow, thats cool,i want one ect. & others whould stop & ask, probly could have sold quite a few to the idea of motored bikes if he had a booth there. it was amazeing, & we only scratched the surface of the show.

Attached Files:

5. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

So cool! I wish I would have had the opportunity to get up there for that.
  6. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

So that'll be going on while I'm in the neighborhood next year (weather and authorities permiting)? Way cool.
  7. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

hey augie.... way to wow 'em at the car show!!!

8. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

yup its pretty cool here this weekend some nice rides and i took a putt whith a dude on a nice old whizzer gun'a cruz around today and see what happens.
  9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i'll just finish up with this...the guy across the street has been admiring my bike for months, never once mentioned he owned THIS :shock: :cool:

my buddy "buzz" and his '31 Model-A:

Attached Files: