its a girl!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by twinkiex, Oct 19, 2007.

1. twinkiex

twinkiex Guest

I havent been online for a couple weeks because my roommate had a baby girl! I have been helping with the newborn and its been wonderful.
    Wish you all happy and safe riding.
    I rode up to Gates Pass in Tucson, AZ last week. Went up very steep hills and my bike did excellant!
    I have a few hundred miles on it now and the ride is extra smooth now!

2. spunout

spunout Member

:cool:right on. tell her spunout says congratulations. thats great! newborns are awesome. she appreciates the help, dont forget it. :cool:

gates pass? awesome. know just where that is, and it gets pretty hairy comin' down at top speed. :shock:

3. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Gates pass Sunday (10-21)

I'm going to try to see the sunrise from the park on top of Gates pass tomorrow morning. Leaving from Park and Grant about 5:45 a.m. Might go to San Xavier after, who knows?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2007
  4. azbill

azbill Active Member

congrats :D
    little girls are amazing
    I have one child (azvinnie's wife), and two grandaughters...
    and I still think little girls are the best :lol:

5. dbigkahunna

dbigkahunna Guest

May the god of your choice bless you for your efforts and the new mom for the journey ahead. A proud Grand Papa of a 4 y o,

6. twinkiex

twinkiex Guest

ya, thanks. she was released from the hospital and had to go back in very ill with complications, the hos[pital wouldnt allow the baby back in and I had her alone myself for 6 days. mom just got out 3 nights ago. still very bad off but getting better..but the baby is perfect and robustly health! And has an amazing personality and is very cute!
    Gates Pass is very biker friendly I have found! I did reach excessive speed going down those hills and I suppose my breaks will gone soon.

7. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Cool! I have two beautiful girls that I wouldn't trade for anything...plus they're easier to raise than boys from what I've heard:rolleyes:

8. good luck! my wife is 3 months pregnant! I'm nervous.

9. quay1962

quay1962 Guest

good luck and hope your roomate is ok, a friend of mine had her grand daughter this morning at 12:31 am it's a girl too...she needs some luck too...have a great day and good luck on all your endeavors...