ITS A GRIL!!!!!!!!!!! Updated!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by locoWelder, Jul 6, 2007.

1. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

She was born @9:33am and she is 6.lbs 4.ozs and 19.5 inches long I'll uplaod pics soon ........ :razz: :grin: :grin:

2. Papasaun

Papasaun Guest

Congrats ! Hope Mom is doing fine too.. We want Pictures :grin: :D

3. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Congrats!!!! Does she have a name?
  4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

congrats :grin:
  5. drimpact

drimpact Member

Congratulations!! :razz:
  6. FatPete

FatPete Guest

And more congatulations from this side of the pond. Have you started working on her first bike yet?
  7. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

I can see one of those big wheels zipping around the neighborhood at 40 miles per hour.... :shock:

Enjoy !!!! :grin:
  8. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

here's some pics for now ,Wendy had a ruff time of it ,she had to have an emergence c-section and a hysterectomy because the plasenta was attached to the uteren wall and she bleed alot,she had to have 4 units of blood but she made it thought and is in ICU right now and i'm over here with the baby in a room down the hall from her.
    sorry to make it so short but baby needs feed and changed and I want to go see Wendy for a little while so I'll post later.....Dave
  9. azbill

azbill Active Member

congrats dude !!!
    our thoughts are with mom n baby
    :D :D :D :D :D
  10. lotsa_mpg

lotsa_mpg Guest

Congratulations, loco. She's a good looking little one. Maybe, give her a couple months before you take her for her first motoredbike ride.
  11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

IronButterfly...i'm so happy to hear you made it thru the trials & tribs...maybe daddy could give us an update on mommy?

locoWelder...i bet you've seen less stressful times, eh? i'm glad you shared the experience with us, the community spirit here is mind-blowing.

un-named baby (until daddy tells us your name, i think i'll call you locoButterfly)...welcome to the big wide world, i hope you get everything you need for a "happy time" while you're here. oh, and welcome to MBc, too 8)
  12. spunout

spunout Member

CONGRATS Dave! :D :D What a pretty little baby gril! :lol:
    Look how proud he is... 8) 8)
    Yeah, hows mom doin?
  13. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

ok after 24 very hard hours ,7 units of blood and a lot of time on my knees ,Wendy has pulled though this and will be out of the ICU tomarrow and resting comfortably!

thanks for the support from you guys i and Wendy realy needed it ...

OH how could I have forgot to let you know the baby's name

:grin: Sueann :grin:
  14. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hello, Sueann 8)
  15. azbill

azbill Active Member

glad to hear Wendy is ok ! :D
    and Sueann is a pretty name :D
    now, you're gonna need a trailer for her ! :lol:
  16. beast775

beast775 Guest

congrats loco!good to hear everythings good....
  17. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

Ok guys Wendy's out of ICU and on the way home tonight and she's doing much better, she had a total of 8 units of blood and they went back it to sew up a bleeder but it's all good now :grin: ,Sue ann is home also and doing Great! :grin: , now I can take a step back and breath :eek: THANK YOU !!!!! guys for all the prayers and well wishes I dont forget much it will be returned 10 fold!
  18. spunout

spunout Member

haha yeah, take a breath, man! good to hear it
  19. OldPete

OldPete Guest

Congrats loco!
    Welcome to this crazy world Sue Ann.
    My best to Wendy. My thoughts 'n prayers are for her. :smile:
  20. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

loco's back, and it looks like he's working on that post-count with a vengeance :p :lol:

so, the move over? did it go alright?

how's mommy & baby doing?