its alive! im motorized!

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by wavygravy, Dec 23, 2007.

1. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

well ive finally gone & done it! me & the dogs & augidog got the old higgins motorized today! it was a grand time of tinkering fidgitry & it slowly came to life! what a flash to my past & the many hours spent with such projects, its odd i used to cuss a lot & throw things but now i find my self slowing down as to catch the finer points ect. & is really a theraputic zen thing!! heres a few evolution shots of the project. mind you this is a temporary set up just to get her rolling! i have many mods & goodies planned for this bike! peewee herman eat your heart out!

Attached Files:

2. Bean Oil

Bean Oil Guest

I am honored to be the first to post a coRngratulations!

That bike is retro heaven!!!... Looking good!

:)~

Edit: LOL! The Caddy tailight! Hahaha... Outstanding!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2007
  3. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Nice! I love the beehive springer!

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

aww...you lost the holsters !!! :D:D:D

5. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

I agree with AZ/Bill put the colts back on, only mount them on the handle bars pointing forward. Nice to have good friends huh Wavy? Looks great.
    Doc

6. reddbak

reddbak Guest

Wow...that's one beautiful classic fellas..congrats!

7. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

lookin' good wavy!!!

8. Bean Oil

Bean Oil Guest

Forget the Colts. Bladder the OE "tank" instead... tossing that bit-O-vintage-style is a shame. The bike in it's original config is so Buck Rogers it's beautiful!

Whatever... the bike is classic either way. Nice to have it up and running!

9. Egor

Egor Guest

I love everything, what a treasure, and the cap guns now that is the Cats Meow. Have fun, and congrats on a neat job. Dave

10. kenspice

kenspice Guest

You are a going to have some fun with that n'. It's a beauty!

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

buck rogers!! i love it!! buck was mentioned yesterday, along with mr. peabody & sherman, flash gordon, comic books in general, old cadillacs, etc...:D

don't y'all fret none 'bout them 6-shooters, they will return to take their place amongst all the other goodies that ol' "70" has to lug around...

i won't spoil any surprises, but let's just say wavy' means it when he says pee-wee would be jealous ;) :lol::lol:

wavy...it was great fun doing this install with you...we sure did rescue one miserably rainy day in fine style :cool:

12. RATRODER

RATRODER Guest

wavy&augi If you two were farmers you would be OUTSTANDING in your field ! louis

13. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

a true work of art. very nice job!

14. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

thanks gang!! this truly is a labor of love, i keep cacthing my wife looking at me with this grin on her face.& i tell her to go away & quit laughing at me, she says im like a little boy at christmas. wait a minute! i am a little boy & it is christmas!! i will keep all posted as the retro mods progress! merry christmas brothers & sisters of the spoked wheel!!

15. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

most excellent build!!!

looks like y'all were having a blast!

16. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Beautiful job guys! That does make for quite a Christmas memory.

17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hey, the build's all wavygravy...i merely helped him wth his 1st happy-time install :cool:

18. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

Can't wait to see the finished Piccaso!
    May the farce be with.

19. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Way to go Wavy, I'm envious you get to hang out with the dog while doing your build... merry Christmas boys!

20. beast775

beast775 Guest

dagnabit

a beehive im jealous-----cool retro build,nice and heavy.:smile: