its alive!

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by atcspaul, Sep 25, 2007.

1. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2007

2. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Great job paul!. Your patience and determination paid off. It looks great, where did you get the eagle? I'll bet your cheeks hurt from grinning.:grin:
  3. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

i dont know if its cheeks do but mine sure do lol. i got them at auto zone which is a parts place. i cannot believe how much fun i had.
  4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

if you took that url and pasted it into the url-box in attachment manager, click "upload" you'll be good to go.

yes, i like the decals a lot, too :)
  5. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

thats what i did and it didnt show up so pasted the link and the huge picture shows up lol. links are fine though that works
  6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

huh, worked for me...but you're right, links are entirely fine by me, too :)

(do you have a closeup of the front mount?)

Attached Files:

7. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

i will get you one tomorow.
  8. davidsis

davidsis Guest

1 tank of gas

Okay, now that you have used a tank of gas you really are going to be hooked. Where did you get the engine? Nice speedo what kind of speed ometer is that?
  9. azbill

azbill Active Member

is that a jaguar ?
    I am lookin for a cruiser, my mtn bike is startin to do my back in
  10. Ha ha Screamin' Eagle! looks good BTW
  11. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Nice! Looks great!
  12. Haggard

Haggard Guest

Nice. real clean looking install . and i agree , Eagle looks exc.
  13. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

yes is a jajuar. real happy with it so far
  14. Scottm

Scottm Guest

How many miles do you have on it already after 2 days?
  15. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

putting 3rd tank of gas in this morning and heading out lol. just been heading out the country roads and enjoying all i missed in the car. enjoying it big time
  16. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

over 200 miles and i am having more fun then imaginable. had my first flat tire today and of course it was the back tire. found out not to bad even with the second sproket to remove so decided time for some big fat white wall tires and chrome fenders lol. hope you all are enjoying this as much as i am. i love bicycles and love motorcycles. each have thier own uniqueness and this combines the 2:grin:
  17. Hi, looks like a good job, but I can't see your front brakes?

Do you want to know about a stunning motorbicycle that got ditched in the street when the motorchain broke, whipped over and took out the people chain and a Roadmaster Luxury Liner slammed into the pavement?

Get some brakes to help stay alive, they are way more important than your rear derailer, I have found.

Good luck

18. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

i put the front brakes back on the other day. thought the back ones would be enough and didnt want 2 levers but i do now. thanks
  19. atcspaul

atcspaul Guest

20. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

boy, i bet she turns some heads...looks really nice :)

i want a close-up of the chainguard, for technical reasons, of course ;)