It's All MBc's Fault

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by etheric, Jan 7, 2007.

1. etheric

etheric Guest

As I was sitting here reading and replying and getting sucked into the forum again, I started to smell something....hmm....the door is closed and I am in the back of the house...what could it be? Trash is empty.....doesn't smell like the dog next to me.....OH CRAP! It's that food I put in the oven lord knows how long ago.
    "I'll just put this pizza in and check out swiss riffler sets online really quick" I thought. Then..."well, what's on MBc?"....and then...well....you know.
    So now I have a bubbling blob of blackish matter permanently fused to the foil I placed it on.....and it's all this sites fault.

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

"MotoredBikes.com is not responsible for blurry eyesight, twitchy index finger, poor sleeping habits,
    irrate spouses, or burnt food. However, if your bike's running ok, we'll totally be responsible if you want."

we want pics next time :lol:

3. Cookie

Cookie Guest

U GUYS!!!! I get on the site and start laughing so much my eyes water .....Augie u need to put that disclamer on the web site header :)

cookie

4. istbenz

istbenz Guest

i have all of those problems!!! :lol: :razz: the spouse one is particularly relevent :evil:

5. Tom

Tom Active Member

My girlfriend already thought I was a nerd for riding my bike around, and now she really thinks Im an nerd that I built a website about it and always talk about it.

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

well, i was busy in "tech/mech" trying to help someone with a chain problem...

long story short:
    as i was staring into the frypan at my extremely blackened and completely inedible hot-dogs i remembered this topic :lol: :lol:

7. etheric

etheric Guest

I think it is a point of initiation into the world of motorized bikes.....when your desire for sharing and receiving knowledge overtakes your desire for food intake. Welcome to the club Augi.

8. I'm definently getting that treatment right now. I gotta get this thing on the road so then I'll atleast have something to show for it, lol

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

alright, this is getting old...i just had to toss a pot of brocolli as i'd boiled it down to brown mush. had to open all the windows, but i did mange to stay logged on, go figure :lol: :lol:

10. Ya time to eat!

AAAHHHEEEE dat's da kine food we been talkin bout! down heah in da Bayou we-all eats mos ah food "blackned" IAh Gauren-tee!!!
    So don lemme tell you twice to git in deah an eat it all up for da Houns git to it

Mike

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

:lol: :lol: :lol:

this warn't blackened, it were burnt :p

12. az cra-z

az cra-z Guest

Old joke about "Loo-sana" food:

Take everything you can find, living or dead, throw it in a pot and cook it for a week. Then you have Cajun food.

The same pot of stuff a month later is Creole food.

Just kidding, I LOVE crawdad hushpuppies!!

13. burnt broccoli is THE WORST smell ever, next to rotten eggs...

I love the motto though and I have to say my wife gets a little weird when I tell her I would rather ride my rat-bike to work than sit in a comfy car and ride with her!

14. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Have you noticed Augies' frequent "moves" and kitchen "mishaps" seem to be coinkidinky simultaneous ....?

See a better piece of beachfront property 300 feet up the road? Throw a cabbage extravaganza and log on to MB for a few minutes.....

Next thing you know change of address cards are being filled out. :grin:

15. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i haven't moved in months, i'm barely more than 300ft from the beach now...tho i still manage to burn something at least once a week, just so i don't lose my touch :lol:

this lil cottage (& location) is overall the best i've had it in over 12 years on the disability...i think i'll hang out for a while more if that's alright :p

16. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

sideshowswipe wrote:

THIS is a true story (heads up Tuscon boys). This foxy bartender in Winston Salem was telling me about how, if you really HATE someone, need a little revenge, toss a spear of broccoli under their car seat and wait for a week.

THEY WILL SELL THE CAR. :evil:

Unbeknowst, sipping a brew three stools down was a municipal malcontent employee, who hit the police/public fleet of a small town nearby, 8 cars total.

I've always contended, if you wanted America to drive less and save fuel, alls ya gotta do is "buy more broccoli". 8)

Caused quite a stink.

17. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

that must be why george bush hates broccoli!!! :lol: :lol:

18. that and if he ate it he would probably choke on it like a pretzel...

19. azbill

azbill Active Member

you say that like it would be a BAD thing ! haha :lol: