it's been awhile, but, I'm back

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by azbill, Jan 2, 2009.

1. azbill

azbill Active Member

I haven't been here in a long time, But I missed you folks :cool:
    I am not gonna get into any mb politics, I just want to see what everyone is up to and hopefully help some new riders
    my bike has been running like a charm (knock on wood LOL), getting close to 7k miles on it (2500 on this engine)
    still pulling the granddaughters all over town :cool::cool:
    oh yeah, did I mention I LOVE MY BIKE :)

2. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Welcome back. Where've you been?

3. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

welcome back, Bro!!!!!! :clap:

great to see ya!!!

4. azbill

azbill Active Member

I ran away from the politics
    (someone said we should rat on vendors selling ht's...not my style to be droppin dimes on anyone :veryangry:)
    been ridin and enjoyin my bike :):):)

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

thanks dave:cool2::cool2::cool2:
    I tried to message you a coupla times

I was off msn for a while (people were getting messages that said they were from me, so I thought my acct got hacked:ack2:)

6. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Welcome back Bill! While you were gone, we instituted a no politics policy,and we're doing our best to enforce it. Hope you'll stay around for a while. :helmet:

7. graucho

graucho Active Member

Aww yes!! Its funny how a person can miss a name and spirit behind the screen. I enjoyed
    reading posts from about 15 people who left. Im glad your here. Bring azvinnie back with you.
    I was in F Hills not to long ago looking at the metal patchwork horse and watching the fountain launching.
    I looked around in our travels for a bike pulling a kid cart. :detective:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  8. azbill

azbill Active Member

sorry I missed you, I take one or both to the fountain playground 3-4 times a week

Attached Files:

9. RATRODER

RATRODER Guest

Glad to see you're back,missed your common sense and again welcome back. louis

10. graucho

graucho Active Member

HAHA back at you.....

Attached Files:

11. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Glad to see you back. Things are different here now. I think you will be glad you came back. We will do our best to keep things friendly and helpful.

Jim

12. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Yes, graucho mentioned how you can miss people. Every now and then, looking through old threads, I'll see someone and think, "Haven't seen him in a while. Too bad."

I suppose it has to happen.

But we're glad you're back. And even with the occassional argument, which the mods and us are trying to eliminate, this is still the most civil forum that I've found.

In fact, it's the only one that I invest any time in.

13. spunout

spunout Member

my buddy!

how'd i miss this thread?

YO WUT UP BRO!!!

:eek:fftopic: see you at the 2009 death race, yeah?
    you and vin should come down the day before. you can crash at my dad's no problem.
    we'll drink and get thrown in jail.
    i spoke with heather, and it's still not decided where exactly(oro valley, maybe), but it's prolly gonna be sun apr 19th. :eek:fftopic: