Jackshaft Installation?

djat806

Local time
11:51 AM
i have this exact kit , i have yet to start , do anyone possess a guide.
Jackshaft Kit From Gasbike,net
4086_large.jpg

You got the wrong Jackshaft kit.

It is a reproduction of the SickBikeParts kit, and you have not got the heavy duty freewheel bearing option, which "will" cause you sprocket to chain alignment problems.

Thanks for the response, I did some homework and got the kit installed properly. The HD Freewheel bearing was included , just not pictured. BLESS

You got the wrong Jackshaft kit.

It is a reproduction of the SickBikeParts kit, and you have not got the heavy duty freewheel bearing option, which "will" cause you sprocket to chain alignment problems.
I don't see how he got "The Wrong" Jackshaft kit. There's plently out there.. Don't get me wrong. Sick bike parts probably has the best kit but its the most expensive. Costs more than 3 80cc motorised bike kits for me. I'm not having any problems with the chain alignment on the reproduction.. The guy was kind enough to fit it for free because i was having problems. Thanks..

You get what you pay for, and if you want dependable reliability, you get the SickBikeParts shift kit with all the heavy duty accessory options.

I can't afford the embarrassment of mechanical failure, so i go for every heavy duty reliability option that SickBikeParts has on their options list, which enables me to do this:

http://motoredbikes.com/threads/more-heavy-haul-australian-style.46503/

and this

and this,

Last edited:
Back