jaguar cdi setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few picks hoping that others might chime in on what works and what doesn't especially in regards to pipes, carbs and manifolds. Also, not sure if I was right by posting full size images, please advise. Thanks

IMG_0219.JPG
IMG_0217.JPG
IMG_0218.JPG

only problem with having a long intake manifold made of metal (instead of using rubber automotive hose) is that the carb will shake even more from the engine vibrations. Of course if you've balanced the crank then it would be ok

Balancing will be coming soon. I plan to lighten the wrist pins and possibly drilling the crank while in the engine. I assume these mods have been done by others and the results are pretty much all the same? I will also do minor port work such as matching block to cylinder, remove casting ridges in transfer ports, radiusing, etc.

match the transfer ports opening left and right sides.
you'll love the freedom from vibration after you drill the crankwheels.
I am only selling my CDI direct now, no more distributors.
my carb suggestions are on my site.
I really don't like any of the offered pipes. None are designed for a wide powerband for a one speed ride.
I'd rather use the stock pipe than an aftermarket expansion chamber.

right? i ask for advice from members about the fine points of the jaguar cdi and get some half-a-tard complaining because he has to pick up a pair of pliers and pay an extra 2 dollars. not everything in life is plug and play, these are the kind of people that should just get a motoped. literally the only adjustable gas bike cdi and it sucks because he has to add a connector.
Lol id like to see you call me a half tard in real life.... lmao everybody a over opinionated tough guy online.... ohh im a continuous welder at durabond pipe soo how am i a half wit what becuase i dont understant wiring...? What do yo do for a living...

Do you feel the dimensions of the E-chamber on the dragonfly page works well with the 66cc that were talking about?

T, no one on this thread has made the torque pipe except me and I can tell you for sure it's a great design.

Lol id like to see you call me a half tard in real life.... lmao everybody a over opinionated tough guy online.... ohh im a continuous welder at durabond pipe soo how am i a half wit what becuase i dont understant wiring...? What do yo do for a living...
fix computers, phones, electronics in general, and lawn mowers. welding is the back up choice of jobs, kinda like the equivalent of a real estate agent in the world of makers and fixers. you do your thing, but when a post asks how to set something up, something that this entire forum and multiple other forums related to grubee engines hold in high reguard, and "its a joke" because you cant figure it out, thats a real sheeple move.

c'mon you two, give it a rest.
Mike did have a legitimate complaint- one connector wasn't correct. If you spend $70 for something you expect to be able to use it without having to modify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back