Jaguar cdi?

darwin

Local time
6:58 PM
What ,makes your CDI different, answer the?. If you want it promoted as being the BEST? Put up or shut up Jaguar!

Jaguar CDI- the original and still the best

another attack by a friend of Huffy, the creator of the Lightning CDI which in its first versions was an admitted copy of the Jaguar CDI. He copies me and then attacks me as if I wasn't the first person to break the ice with something way better than the stock CDI. He should of thanked me! He's making money because I paved the way for him. ungrateful brat.
All the info on my CDI is on my site for all the world to read.

My preference for the Jaguar CDI is that it has adjustable ignition curves. This is an important point if you are messing around with cylinder heads designed with different compression ratios.

I would like to try the Huffy CDI but it doesn't come with any adjustability built into the design.
I was really hoping that Huffy could have taken the Jaguar CDI one step further and designed a CDI with true non-step ignition curve adjustability (giving a visual digital display of the curve); using individual rotary control knobs over 4 or 5 sectors of the ignition curve i.e.

idle to 1,200 rpm

1,200 -2,000 rpm

2,000 - 3000 rpm,

3,000 - 4,000 rpm

4,000 - 5,000 rpm

Sadly, Huffy hasn't made any advancement over the Jaguar CDI in terms of functionality or adjustability.

Back