Jerkface maxima driver this morning

I was about 2 car lengths behind a vehicle going about 15MPH, they suddenly stopped and turned right without signalling or slowing gradually. My bike flew into the rear bumper and I flew into the window, They knew what they did and drove off quickly, throwing me from the top of the car as they went. I wasn't hurt and my bike survived. I was able to drive away, but I was pretty mad.

3 times just like that in florida, once the cager even drove slowly past me right before making the turn, i slammed into the side of the car. of course the bastige took off, knowing they'd done wrong. i found the car parked 2 lots over, called the cops, showed them my tire marks & scrapes on the car, and my totally warped bicycle...i couldn't even get a report written up.

mad would be an understatement :(

i was forced to the side of the road monday on the way to work by a pickup truck passing a car. i would have met him on a very narrow bridge without a shoulder of any kind.

Your life is more important than....

I like the camera idea!! Put a disposable on a cord around your neck. Doesn't even have to have film in it, the flash should be enough.

I've been cut off, things thrown at me, been shot at (just BBs and pellets so far, whew) more times than I even want to count! Cops here are worse than useless, they seem to always take the side of the motorist or just can't be bothered. Bet if I tried any "revenging" though, they'd be right there to write me up!

Remember, we do this for FUN!!

You gotta make sure your bike is fast enough to chase down cars. I had some punk in a Civic try and run me off the road at a red light. I took off after him, and he couldn't get away in traffic, so at the next light I stopped behind him on the left side and shined my 'high beams' right into his sideview mirror. He was obviously freaked, because he screeched off on the green and tried to get away again, only to get stuck at another red light. This time I pulled up right beside his window and stared over, and punk *** rolled his window up and stared straight ahead. Even though there was no Kevler knuckle sandwich involved (I wear armoured motorcycle gloves) I feel like I made a lasting impression on the kid, and hopefully he'll be a little more respectful to the two wheeled crowd.

Many years ago a chevy nova cut me off while riding my motorcycle home from work. I was so angry that he darn near killed me that I followed him to a bar and when he went inside I proceeded to remove his right front fender with my Buck 110. Took about three minutes but I felt much better afterwards.

okay I'm really liking the camera idea but if I couldn't bring up a loogie in time there's no way I could have brought up a camera in time I could probably rig something up to my helmet which would look ridiculous but effective.

revenge really sounds nice right now, but I have to let this go...

yeah, let it go, because it'll distract you from being defensive next time, which is always the best bet...tho i also prefer a good green one on the windshield to make my point. it doesn't hurt anyone & the driver has to look at it and think about why it's there.

LOL! this made me remember some of my better "shots"...if your aim is really good, they'll duck! LOL!!

ok, ok, EDIT: don't try this at home...motoredbikes are too slow if the cager goes into a road-rage.

my dad carries a full auto paintball gun in his car, every once in a while **** have to unload a few rounds into someones back window. lol!

i hate that, you shoulda called in his license plate to the police department, his licence can get suspended for that. :D

i almost got hit twice yesterday because old people cant drive for their life! but due to my intense cat like reflexes i was able to pull outa that disaster.:p

jon

Back