Jnmotorsbikes...

battery

Local time
4:42 AM
You messed up my order!!! And this jaguar CDI and "racing carb" came with no instructions at all! cant fit the carb without the extended intake so right now its more junk in my possesion. you posted extended intake in the item description I called and asked you to sent it in the order WITHOUT the boost bottle. expect an ear full on monday!

Never had a problem with ebay... sickbikeparts.com and jnmotorsbikes both let me down. guess Im going to have to wing it then.

I hear ya, battery. It's their people on the phones & in the warehouse that don't have a clue about the products their company sells.

I once spent 20 minutes on the phone with various people at gasbike.net trying I order extra 8x1.00 acorn head nuts. Turns out they have them, but they couldn't sell them to me. After hearing that from someone after 20 mins of back & forth I just gave up. I found them cheap elsewhere (non MB site) and purchased 100 of them for probably how much I would have paid gasbike for 12.

Nice when things work out that way! And at least jnmotoredbikes has a good return policy. But idk what's it's going to cost me to ship this thing back to them. Might not even be worth it.

be patient and wait for the extended intake. Try to find a way to make it even longer to boost low RPM power. I used an automotive heater hose and I fabricated a tube that the carb could clamp onto so the hose has two cylindrical parts to overlap onto. You will be surprised at how much a boost the extra extended intake gives.

Guess I'll cut my stock intake and extend it in the mean time. Till I get the extended and use the same house and cut off for the carb. It is my only form of transportation so it's ride with our without.

If you need hardware chances are a bolt shop or ace hardware has what you need.

McMaster Carr has just about anything you could ever need or want as far as hardware AND more. Except for 8x1 acorn nuts, that is. Besides that they get almost all of my hardware business - and they ship quickly too!

Hardware stores in ny are just about extinct. I would have to ride pretty far too the nearest and they don't have much. I'm going to try some 1/2" street 45's and a short length of 1/2" copper pipe

Back