john and kate divorcing, MJ DOA!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RMWdave, Jun 25, 2009.

1. RMWdave

RMWdave Member

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Hmmmm, so is that why Sparky-O-Matic hasn't been around..............

3. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Maybe Michael Jackson was a victim of success and all that.

But I really have a hard time feeling any sympathy for him.

I wish he would have just tried a bit harder to be more normal.

4. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

you miss your buddy dont you?

5. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Not in the least. Just making the correlation between MJ's death and Sparky's absence.

6. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

so you think sparks curled up in the corner blowing snot bubble out his nose wishing he could go to nver land one more time?THRILLER....THRILLER:ack2:

7. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

LOL -That's pretty good!

8. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

**** guys... have some respect... he was a person.

9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

You know what? I don't think he was guilty of molesting young boys at his netheregions park. (I keed, I keed) The guy really liked kids, and just didn't care about what people perceived as right or wrong. He was bilked for millions trying to be a nice to the children he adored. (he was very child-like himself)

It is a tragic story, but in all seriousness - it doesn't affect me or you one iota. Thousands of people die every day. Some from natural causes, some from accidents, some from murder. What makes MJ any different from anyone else.

10. give me vtec

I would hope that everybody here would show repect to all dead... not the comments said earlier in this thread. Its not a joke, its not a breaking news story... its the death of a very troubled person. I just dissaprove over the media circus, they live on this ****.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  11. RMWdave

RMWdave Member

he died from too much plastic surgery. mark my words.

12. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

As Obama would say "There's got to be a little gallows humor to get you through the day".

13. give me vtec

Somebody's death should not be the source of anybody's humor...

The bamster should not be looked to for wisdom...

14. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Well, the "bamster" joked about the ailing auto industry in an interview, and when asked if he was "punch drunk", he gave that reply.

I would venture to guess that the US auto industry and economy are much more important than the life of an entertainer. The news is buzzing about MJ and Farrah Fawcett, yet very little is being said about the carbon tax bill that just passed congress and is heading to the senate. The carbon tax bill will cause your utility bills and consumer costs to skyrocket in the coming years. We really need to get our priorities straight here in America.

15. give me vtec

It is constantly a shell game or a situation of "watch this hand" with this administration and the media. Emanuel said himself "you can't waiste a good crisis".

16. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Exactly - they are certainly making the most of that promise. (and hyping up the "crisis" - they have to be careful what they wish for........)

17. give me vtec

Pitch forks and torches...

Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  18. RMWdave

RMWdave Member

19. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Speaking of the tax and cap bill that just passed the house. How in the %^&*())(*& can any politician vote for a bill that they haven't read????????

This bill is another example of wealth redistribution. In this bill, we will give billions of dollars to foreign (poor) countries that have forests so they don't cut them down. Individuals making 150% of the poverty line will have money direct deposited to their bank accounts to pay for higher energy costs. Everyone else will get stuck paying the bill.

20. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

They didn't read the "porkulus" bill, either. They are in a big hurry to pass all of this stuff quick - before the Obamites come out of their fog and realize what's going on. As vtec pointed out, they don't want to let this crisis go to waste, so while they have the public panicked, they are pushing through their leftist policies which will cripple us for generations.

The whole basis for "cap and trade" is that carbon is a pollutant. This is bogus. Carbon is the basis for life on earth. There is no proof that CO2 emissions from human activity is changing anything. Just because they keep saying it is, doesn't make it so. Problem is that they are brainwashing our children into believing the carbon hoax.