John Deere bicycle with trailer

Up for sale is my take on an American legend being John Deere...

My thoughts when building it was for an old "farm bike" if you would. The trailer was made out of wood and gives the look of being old and weathered.

The engine is a DAX titan 50cc which has very low miles on it and runs very strong to say the least.

The trailer was made by hand and uses pillow block bearings for the axle. The trailer itself is easily detached by the 1/2" bolt ontop of the friction channel if wanting to ride the bike alone.

The attached headlight was a Soltek Fuego 55 watt spotlight which is fully operation. I will include the battery and the painted wooden battery box which sits in the trailer. When the headlight is on, there is about 20 minutes run time or so before it begins dimming quickly. Of course the headlight is more of a showpiece then anything.

The friction drive kit is from BMP and has the one way roller which allows for very nice coasting!

The bicycle is located in SC and we could arrange to meet within reason if you purchase this.

Plase PM me with any offers... I am open to any offers before I list her on Ebay

Attachments

• Deere 1.jpg
    Deere 1.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 772
  • Deere 2.jpg
    Deere 2.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 535
  • Deere 3.jpg
    Deere 3.jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 670
  • Deere 4.jpg
    Deere 4.jpg