JUNE '07 MBc BIKE OF THE MONTH CONTEST!!

welcome to the show :)

we have a great bunch of bikes this month...good luck choosing :eek: :eek:

let's all make sure to thank last month's winner, azkronic, for representing sooo well... 8)

without further ado, the beauties:

augidog
41_augidog_1.jpg

azvinnie
41_azvinnie_1.jpg

Bikeguy Joe
601_bike_066_1.jpg

boardtracker
41_boardtracker_1.jpg

Chopper
41_IMGP2299_1.jpg

JosephGarcia
41_josephgarcia_1.jpg

prowler
41_prowler_1.jpg

SlicerDicer
41_slicerdicer_2.jpg

srdavo
41_srdavo_1.jpg

The Hornet
41_The_Hornet_1.jpg

Tom
41_tom_1.jpg

Torques
41_torques_1.jpg

voting closes thursday, june 7th @ midnite (pst)

this should be fun to watch, & thanks to all our entrants for that! 8)

i didn't make wavy do anything...i simply told him how easy it would be to vote for sabrina after i fixed his 'puter :p :p

Re: augies bike

wavygravy said:
dont listen to him ! he had a knife to my dogs throat!!

Now Augi, you know there are two things that you just cant touch that belong to us guys
1. our dogs
2. refer to #1 :cool:

no way you guys could believe that augidog would ever hurt a dog...could it be possible wavy really likes my bike best but just doesn't want to admit it in front of the cool people? nah...i totally put him up to it, but i did not threaten any doggies, i promise :p

36 votes...nice. it looks like B-o-t-M is catching on 8)

Good luck to all!

This week is Americade in Lake George, NY. It is an all week motorcycling affair on par with Sturgis or Daytona Bike Week...although probably a little smaller. I was hoping to take my new stretch cruiser up there on Friday, but since it is still in the painting process, I think The Hornet may need to make an appearance!

we seem to have stalled at 40 votes...y'all have about 2 more days to be heard.

if you haven't voted yet, please click your favorite MBc Bike Of The Month today! :)

looks like a pretty tight final lap for the 2 leaders...it's been a great Bike of the Month so far, thanks for everyone's participation :)

you have until midnite tonite to vote... 8)

URGENT! I have a new pic of my bike, is it too late to switch out the one in this contest for another? You guys can look at the updates on my project thread.