just a bit of fun

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by beast775, Nov 4, 2007.

1. beast775

beast775 Guest

:shock:i actually came full circle!when i was about 10 years old circa 1973,we used to get together and race around a dirt horse track on minibikes and mopeds there were a few 2 stroke 80cc mcs .the fun i had was incredible,busted chains wipeouts dirty was a way of life.no helmets cuts broken bones.then wed drive home on said vehicles in traffic.then for fun shoot crows and carp in the ditches with shotguns,i remember a rcmp pulling up to us as we were walkin down a public street 4 kids with shotguns between the ages of 10 and 14 and he told us to get in the field with those guns,i guess cops just werent scared of kids with shotguns then as they are now:lol:.so after buying houses, owning businesses,compounding oodles of money,loosing oodles of money,i feel like getting together and racing on a horse track with folks on small displacement implements seems weird eh:)no guns though this time!!!!!

2. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

You'll have to come up here some time. The cops would just ask us tp get off into the woods with the guns (they would be darned nervous as they did it).
  3. beast775

beast775 Guest

howdy alaskavan

id go there but wouldnt come back!and id have to become a usa,er.which i could do half of my family is american born,sign some papers and woola.how many miles from vic island to there?ive worked under alaska on fish boats but being on the ocean up there isnt a good thing or fun,4 mnths no girls and try to drink yourself stupid it gets to ya.haha:smile: