just checking in

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by eltatertoto, Nov 4, 2010.

1. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

hey all. from how much this forum has grown id be amazed if anyone remembers me lol. last time i was truly active was sometime in o8. back when i could ask my parents for money to fund my projects lol. since i turned 16 real life has hit and im paying my own way (gas insurance my car) that neon in my avatar i put more parts on than the the $600 i got for it. replaced all the brakes and suspension alternator and about every rubber part on the car was rotten. so i decided to save up and buy my park ave...... that needs a tranny lol. i did the basic new car owner maint anyone would do and had the tranny flushed and now it slips. prev owner put in stop slip and it needs rebuilt.

anyway, i just wanted to let anyone who cares know im alive lol.

not sure whats been going on here but from all the comments on my youtube videos its not seeming very great lol. mountain man has been tossed around a bit. (pm on that particular insult's origin would be appreciated lol) ive done my best to delete what bad comments i can to preserve the old links.

anyway, ill try to keep more active here. im hoping ill have a steady non seasonal job come spring and ill be able to buy parts once a week for my bikes again :D its been mowing, now leaves and soon snow. is it bad when you work up to mcdonalds? lol

anyway, ill talk to y'all later, happy motoring!

2. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

I'm sure the regulars remember you well 'tater' - I do!

There is no taking a break from MB's. Start building again :jester:

3. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Hey, it's Tater.....:grin5:

4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

TaterJ..... great to see ya!!!

5. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

thanks for the welcomes, its been super busy here. and i woke up to the official end of my mb-ing season..... atleast now that i have a cage lol. i can honestly say weather never stopped me before my cage. the murray's cancer will agree lol.

vv end of the mbing season :( vv
    http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/eltatertoto/DSCF2058.jpg

6. kerf

kerf Guest

Tater, you're growing up but remember, most of us here are grown up and then some but we never want that kid inside to grow up. When that little wide eyed little boy, inside each of us is grown, we get old really fast. Enjoy your little boy, I hope he serves you well for the rest of your life.

7. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

^^ Very well said, kerf! ^^

8. loquin

loquin Active Member

Hi Tater! Good to hear from you again. Be sure to stop by & say 'hi' more often!

And kerf is right - don't let the kid get away!

9. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

Hey Tater. Good to hear you're still around. Winter is a good time to start a new bike build.

10. loquin

loquin Active Member

(and Van knows a thing or two about winter... :D)

11. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Hey Tater, good to hear from you again!