just finished 1st build

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by rockvoice, Mar 18, 2009.

1. rockvoice

rockvoice Member

I just finished my first bike. Thanks to everyone here for all the tips and info that helped me. this is a trek mountain bike I had for years and picked up a 80cc RAW kit. I call a vendor selling them near my area and he said I could only have it shipped but they were so close I wanted to pick it up, The guy was cool enough to take the kit home with him and i picked it up at his house.

Thanks again to you all for all the info here . I have already picked up a new bike today for the next one coming soon. Rob.....................

Attached Files:

2. graucho

graucho Active Member

Fun Fun Fun! The skull cover and flames are awesome. O'all great MB. Have fun on it!

3. impression

impression Member

That is one sweet build, especially for a first.

4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

that's a sweet looking MB

welcome -- that's a sweet looking MB

who was the nice guy that brought your kit home with him
    a little mention don't hurt

have fun as you ride that thing

5. rockvoice

rockvoice Member

I dont think the guy would appreciate me saying who he is . He said he'd be in trouble if his company found out. I have since found another source for the Raw kits in Stanton (O.C. California) who sid I can just call him and go pick it up.

Thanks to all for the kind comments. I am in the process of organizing a ride and barbeque in either L.A or Orange county during this spring, if anyone has a location suggestion or wants to join in let me know.