Just For The Record

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mikem, May 6, 2009.

1. mikem

mikem Member

Just for the record ...

Last night I posted a thread in the White Zone entitled "Give It Away and You Keep It Forever". I thought it showed a very inspirational and moving story that was well worth sharing. Anyway, I found out this morning that the thread had been closed because it was in violation of the "no religion" forum rule.

While I want to be very clear that I'm not appologizing for my faith, I do want to appologize for breaking a forum rule. It was unintentional and I wasn't aware of the rule. I read the list of rules when I joined the forum last year but apparently I missed this one. I like to share my faith but when I'm in "someone else's house" I try to obey their rules.

I'm sorry if any members were offended and I understand the action taken by the moderator.

MikeM

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Mike, I had figured that you and the others had not been aware of that rule, so that is why I had closed the thread without any official warnings / infractions given. I was pretty certain it was unintentional, and I thank you for being understanding.

3. mikem

mikem Member

Thanks Back!

Thanks Kilroy ... appreciate your understanding as well.