Just installed my 32t SPROCKET

Status
Not open for further replies.
no-pedal take offs are a bit harder now, but I never did them anyway. It just requires good control of the clutch, and is probably not too good for the bike. It runs real smooth at 30mph, when before if i got above 25, i was worried the engine would explode since it was revving so high.

Hi, Mine seems to run much better at speeds of 30 and above. I do pedal on takoff for a few strokes but not too much. I'm running a 36 tooth with the Kings 80cc engine. If you peg it on flat ground it will fly. Personally I don't want to go that fast on the roads in this area. Man you hit a pothole and your a** is gonna get skinned. It did make a big diff/between the 44 qnd 36 tooth though. Way more top end..... Tom in WV

Where can I get a 32 tooth rear sprocket? I am current looking into gettin a 36 tooth from dax, but I know I won't be satisfied with the top end.

Where?!?!? I don't see a sprocket like the one here at spooky. Where can I get one of these? I want higher speed, and maybe I'll be able to pull that damn chain roller out as well!

You asked about a tach. Try googling TinyTach and you'll find what you need. They work great on these engines.

Moth

Sprocket

i emailed spookytooth and they tell me they only have 36t sprockets not 32t sprockets. they used to get them but dont anymore.

anyone know where i cna get a 32t sprocket?

stowaway you could always look at gokart stuff. There is plenty of sprocket selection there :)

a new member mentioned custom sprockets...i've been waiting to see a "buy/sell/trade" about it :?

Hey Tom, what size wheel are you running?

I am running a 50T sprocket on my mountain bike with 26" wheels. I don't know what the top speed is, but I know it isn't that fast. I am thinking about upgrading to a 32T or 36T sprocket. I'm afraid the 32 might bog the motor too much at lower speeds. I am running the 70/80cc engine

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back