Just keep on driving

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fabian, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

2. professor

professor Active Member

I gotta hand it to you Fabian, you keep coming up with the wildest stuff.
    Eventually the guy will grind down the bottom of his car far enough that friction will over take him. By that time, the car (which might have been fixable) will be totaled.

3. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

LOL - it doesn't take a genius to raise his post count by posting every youtube link they find mildy amusing.

4. professor

professor Active Member

Ghost- who cares about post counts?
    Guys like Fabian spice things up around here - a good thing.

5. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

Didn't you mean "spam" things up? :D

From the looks of it, he likes to post a lot. :p

6. professor

professor Active Member

Ghost, take a look at WHERE Fabian put this stuff. It is the off- topic area. Apparently, one man's topic is anothers spam.
    You are free to post or not to post- no problem.
    Being critical brings no joy.

7. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

8. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Hey Ghost, what's this nonsense your jibbering about regarding post counts.

I find human behaviour and psychology somewhat interesting and the things people do who may very well be quite rational, yet momentary lapses of reason cause some to make very irrational decisions, that you wouldn't think possible.

Regarding post count - who gives a toss about it, except "you"
    In amongst work, it's interesting to see things out of the ordinary.

If you don't like the thread or the post, you don't have to walk through the door; inviting yourself to the party and then playing the party pooper.

Fabian

9. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

My god.

Paul, that video link you've posted is the most amazing footage i've ever seen - can you imagine being the driver trapped in the car doing 60 miles an hour down the freeway.
    It's not possible the truck driver didn't know what was happening.

Amazing stuff.

Fabian

10. Gh0stRider

Gh0stRider Banned

Usually when nearly 50% of posts in a forum are started by one person, that person is shunned as a "post wh0re". But apparently, this behavior is not only accepted, but rewarded and defended in this forum. Please accept my most humble apologies. Do continue to post video after video like an attention starved teenage girl, we've got nothing better to do than to click on the links. :rolleyes7:

11. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Ghost, if you want to change the percentage ratio in your favour, i suggest that you contribute to the content of the site.

Get cracking and start posting things of interest, whether narrowly focused (just motored bikes) or diversely collected (bit of this; a bit of that and throw in a collage of interesting and humorous photos or video from around the web).

Stop whining and start contributing content.

Fabian