K e n a r d banned unjustly

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by kenardswife, Feb 11, 2011.

who feels that kenard should be banned for rules being violated(drug referencing)

Poll closed Feb 18, 2011.
  1. yes

0 vote(s)
  2. no

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. kenardswife

kenardswife New Member

My husband was banned from the forum for what the adm said was making drug references. He is currently prescribed medical marijuana for severe headaches caused by crashing a gas powered skate board . He was attempting to correct a misconception that his dui was for alcohol .... why was he alienated . User spunout .. his name means to be out of control on narcotics . Or before I get banned as well go to urbandictionary.com . Be prepared to find out that there are many drug referenced user names . God only knows bout the threads. God bless. Krista gragson

2. kenardswife

kenardswife New Member

You hurt his feelings he is crushed. U have no. Idea how hard he,was trying
  3. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

Or... now I'm going out on a limb here... but maybe, just MAYBE "spunout" is a reference to "spinning out" on one's motored bike...

I didn't see any of his posts that mentioned drug use, but I do know that several of his first posts were incredibly negative towards a company that he had not dealt with directly-- he was blaming EZM for the problems he was having with one of their independent dealers.
  4. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

I checked, and it is only a temporary (10 day) ban. He will be allowed back on when it expires.
  5. kenardswife

kenardswife New Member

Wheel and Tire suggestion?

What moderately priced rims n tires should I be seeking out so he does not kill himself. Last motorized bike he got to ride he somehow got the thing doing 50 and his wheels locked up . Back to kaiser our second home
  6. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

I'm going to copy your post and place it in the General Discussion area so members can give their suggestions. Not many people will see your question here.
  7. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

Mrs Kenard,

Your husband reported this:

During the review of the thread, special attention was made due to the accusation of our forum being that we have "less than admirable individuals" here. Due to that accusation all were dealt with to the letter of the rules in that thread. Regrettably your husband is still classed as a "Newbie" meaning the offense that would have been just an infraction for a member with more time and posts on the site, caused a temporary ban. I apologize for any hurt feelings, but in this case all were dealt with according to the rules. If it is any consolation, an infraction for hard to read due to punctuation and capitalization was withheld.