Kent La Jolla hub size?

charlienameless

Local time
10:39 PM
Wanting to purchase hub/ sprocket adapter for a Kent La Jolla beach cruiser. Anyone know the rear hub size off the top of their head? I know all about calipers and measuring but I have kids so my tools go missing from time to time. lol Thanks

wrap a string around it, measure string and divide by pi?

wrap a string around it, measure string and divide by pi?
That was exactly what I was about to suggest lol...

Wanting to purchase hub/ sprocket adapter for a Kent La Jolla beach cruiser. Anyone know the rear hub size off the top of their head? I know all about calipers and measuring but I have kids so my tools go missing from time to time. lol Thanks
Well my son's only 14 months but if he's anything like me as a kid I only have about 10 months to install double padlocks on all my toolboxes unless I want to come home to my Xbox having every last screw removed from it and glued to a page of macaroni art...

It's probably the usual ~1.5" coaster brake.

An easy way to check is to make a cardboard gauge, cut out a 1.5" notch and slide it over the hub.

Back