Killer Find! Killer Deal!

Sgt. Howard

Local time
2:55 AM
Went to the local station to air up the Zipp/Chopper electric I had acquired some time back when I noticed two double top tube frmes at the local junquaria (second-hand stuff store). I went over to investigate and saw that they were two WORKSMAN bikes! One was missing the front wheel, both were missing seats, both had trashy ID paint jobs ("section such-and-such" stenciled over a bad spray can job), there were rust spots on the fenders and chainguards... but the frames were straight and intact, and the three wheels present rolled easy and true!
Got them both for $50.

Went to the local station to air up the Zipp/Chopper electric I had acquired some time back when I noticed two double top tube frmes at the local junquaria (second-hand stuff store). I went over to investigate and saw that they were two WORKSMAN bikes! One was missing the front wheel, both were missing seats, both had trashy ID paint jobs ("section such-and-such" stenciled over a bad spray can job), there were rust spots on the fenders and chainguards... but the frames were straight and intact, and the three wheels present rolled easy and true!
Got them both for $50.

Niiice! Posts pics! :)

Killer deal!

I will split this to make sure it gets there- here is the first half

Attachments

• Worksman 239.jpg
    Worksman 239.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 202
  • Worksman 240.jpg
    Worksman 240.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 211
  • Worksman 241.jpg