Kind of new here but.

bikemotorman

Local time
4:06 AM
Hey guys I think I was on this forum 6 years ago and I saw a bike engine that was like the Motor Wheel.

The one on this forum used a small briggs engine and had one wheel, it kind of worked like a swingarm on the left side of the bike can anybody find the photo I am talking about thanks for your help.

Oh here is a video of my bike engine that I came up with it is a trailer type with two wheels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjKFFp4V-s

Stuart Brandt Danville Virginia

here is a photo of my engine. 550343_558226527533697_222584784_n.jpg

Welcome aboard.

I have some familiarity with your part of the world. Been to Danville a handful of times. The local John Dealer was a customer. The last time I was there was in the last few days of the DC sniper, before he was caught. Part of the work I did was outside, behind the place. About an hour or so. The whole time a local Danvile police car sat half-way across the lot. The guy sat and watched me and did nothing else that I could see.

I wondered why but didn't ask. I figured it was something like, 'this guy looks legitimate. But he's a stranger and under these circumstances I'm not letting him out of my sight'. And considering that I felt kinda spooked myself, I really didn't mind law enforcement staying close. It was only a few nights earlier that that one guy had been shot in the Ponderosa parking lot on I-95. I also happened to be nearby when he was caught a few days later in southern Maryland. All in all that was a very creepy trip.

but....back to business. I'm afraid I can't help in identifying that wheel. It sounds familiar, but that's all I can come up with.

But that's a nice looking bike and pusher you've got there.

Back