Kind of new here but.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bikemotorman, Apr 24, 2014.

1. bikemotorman

bikemotorman New Member

Hey guys I think I was on this forum 6 years ago and I saw a bike engine that was like the Motor Wheel.

The one on this forum used a small briggs engine and had one wheel, it kind of worked like a swingarm on the left side of the bike can anybody find the photo I am talking about thanks for your help.

Oh here is a video of my bike engine that I came up with it is a trailer type with two wheels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVjKFFp4V-s

Stuart Brandt Danville Virginia

2. bikemotorman

bikemotorman New Member

here is a photo of my engine. 550343_558226527533697_222584784_n.jpg

3. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard.

I have some familiarity with your part of the world. Been to Danville a handful of times. The local John Dealer was a customer. The last time I was there was in the last few days of the DC sniper, before he was caught. Part of the work I did was outside, behind the place. About an hour or so. The whole time a local Danvile police car sat half-way across the lot. The guy sat and watched me and did nothing else that I could see.

I wondered why but didn't ask. I figured it was something like, 'this guy looks legitimate. But he's a stranger and under these circumstances I'm not letting him out of my sight'. And considering that I felt kinda spooked myself, I really didn't mind law enforcement staying close. It was only a few nights earlier that that one guy had been shot in the Ponderosa parking lot on I-95. I also happened to be nearby when he was caught a few days later in southern Maryland. All in all that was a very creepy trip.

but....back to business. I'm afraid I can't help in identifying that wheel. It sounds familiar, but that's all I can come up with.

But that's a nice looking bike and pusher you've got there.

4. bikemotorman

bikemotorman New Member

Ok glad to hear the cop was ok they love my pusher.

5. bikemotorman

bikemotorman New Member

6. bikemotorman

bikemotorman New Member

My post vanished with a couple of videos.

7. bikemotorman

bikemotorman New Member

I still have not found the bike engine I looked at a few years ago.

It had one wheel like the Motor Wheel on google.

Stuart

8. bikemotorman

bikemotorman New Member

Another photo.

Attached Files:

9. bikemotorman

bikemotorman New Member