kings 4 stroke kit

Discussion in 'Dealer Reviews' started by kerwin50, Mar 8, 2014.

1. kerwin50

kerwin50 New Member

2. kerwin50

kerwin50 New Member

No Advice?

3. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

If the picture shown on King's website is accurate then the 4G kit is a good buy...bicycle-engines. com still has their's priced at $349. (Just my opionion...I don't trust Kings....)

4. IbedaYank

IbedaYank Member

kings=gasbike
    same bunch of clowns own it Call first to make sure it is a 4G kit

5. butterbean

butterbean Well-Known Member

Don't bother calling, they're a bunch of low-life swindlers. It's a good kit, but available elsewhere and probably for a better price (can't see the price, the OP's link is dead). Buy from a more reputable vendor.

6. butterbean

Ok, $249 is a good price, but probably too good to be true. Definitely look elsewhere. That's very suspicious.

7. IbedaYank

IbedaYank Member

8. butterbean

Go **** yourself, Yank. Don't trust me because I've never built a 4 stroke kit? WTF does that have to do with the reputability of a vendor, you stupid phuck?

9. butterbean

Never trust a dumb ignorant hick who thinks he is superior to others. This coming from the stupid phuck who didn't know that coaster brakes were a type of drum brake. Seriously?

10. 074KU

074KU Member

Dudes should chill...

11. butterbean

I'm sorry, did, uh, did you think you were on the goody-two-shoes forum, where the mods keep everyone in line and no one can tell anyone else what they think? Yeah, sorry, that would be motorbicycling.com. Perhaps you would be more comfortable over there?

12. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

$249 sounds cheap for a 4g kit, if its real that's a good price with a HS 49cc motor.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  13. Terrydanderson

Terrydanderson New Member

I'm starting to regret my decision buying this kit from gasbikes.net they havnt shiped yet so I may be able to cancel my purchase, or should I see what they send

14. 074KU

074KU Member

Not at all, just wanted to save you the embarrassment of of showing the world how base and unintelligent you are. You are totally free to do as you wish, don't mind me :)