USA Kings Motor Bikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
8:10 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-52-08.png

Kings Motor Bikes sell motorized bicycles & gas powered bicycle, parts, kits and packages for your motorized bicycle. According to their website they will beat any competitors prices on all motorized bicycle kits & motor kits. Kings Motor Bikes is a motorized bicycle dealer in California.

Address:
15825 Stagg Street
Van Nuys
California
USA

Phone: 800-471-9171
Products: 2-stoke & 4 stroke Engine kits, Engine Parts, Accessories

Last edited:
I bought an engine from them about 3 years ago. It was a great engine, vibrated a bit, but had incredible low end torque and could power up any mountain with a 44 tooth sprocket. I don't know if they sell the newer 65cc engines, but the one I got from them was a bronze bushing engine that was virtually indestructible.

I've bought parts from them over the years and never had any problem with their shipping or customer service. I'd buy from them again.

I got two kits from him. The first one the box looked like it was dropped from outer space, he sent all the missing parts straight away. The second one is on my Schwinn, true it vibrates but it runs good and has been in there for a long time. My kits from him came with the larger tank, it looks ten times better than the small ones. I would buy from him again. Have fun, Dave

i gave them an 'above average' vote, simply because the kits i got had the larger, 3/4 gallon tank, and the motors (70cc and 48cc). both pulled like tractors, with no problems.
14,000 miles on the 70cc motor, and it's still going with no parts (except gaskets) exchanged yet.

I voted poor for a few reasons,

During a ride, one of the head studs made a loud pop and i immediately knew what had happened, it had pulled out of the engine block and ruined the threads, requiring expensive repair

when i went to remove the engine from the bike for simple maintenance (other than the stud) and checking all bolts, the screw holding the clutch cable to the lever it lost it's head

the rear motor mount broke out of the crankcase (both minor issues, but a pain in the *** to fix)

THEN, i looked at the cylinder carefully after removing it to clean carbon deposits, and noticed that it is not even remotely close to smooth, there were obvious spots of both excessive wear and areas where carbon was filling in divots in the cylinder

I called king's expecting at least some cooperativeness because they gave me a three month warranty which i am still in, but i was rudely turned down.

they told me that they would only send ANYTHING to me if i had called with a problem within a couple weeks of receiving it..... when i asked about the three month warranty they avoided the topic

basically, it's not even worth it to repair this engine, i'd rather buy one from a company that actually follows through on its warranty

Bought an 80cc Kings in 2005. The motor seized on the second tank of fuel, the cause being the red intake gasket had dissolved into a peanutbutter like goo. I contacted Kings and requested the replacement parts to repair the engine, rather than a replacement motor. Sent the parts list as requested, was told they had been shipped, and waited for the parts. They did not arrive and Kings stopped responding to my emails shortly after. Extraordinarily poor customer service.

I bought a 80cc kit for $180 and was shipped a 48cc which I kept. They offered $20 store credit which after a month I decided to try and use but they are not honoring the credit. They made me take pictures of what they sent before even offering that. IMO they were just putting me off till the 30 day Visa dispute time was past. I posted this on the other site and several people have the same experience. They just don't give a carp about their customers. Kings and Gasbike are one and the same company. There is even a post that they threatened violence if the customer came to their warehouse. I would not buy from these guys again. I sent several emails that I was posting this and they never replied...there is over 2000 views on the other site of the whole ordeal.

Don't buy from Kings

These people are crooks, after you pay they will not answer your calls or emails.......

Kings I Hope You Read This.

Ooook. Customer service SUX. online chat is always off line and they never returned any mails or called me. O ya if you left a voice mail they dont return them either. But on the Positive side I so far have got what I ordered and in exelent shape happy with delivery. I just placed and order the other day so we'll see how that goes.

Back