USA Kings Motor Bikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
1:34 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-52-08.png

Kings Motor Bikes sell motorized bicycles & gas powered bicycle, parts, kits and packages for your motorized bicycle. According to their website they will beat any competitors prices on all motorized bicycle kits & motor kits. Kings Motor Bikes is a motorized bicycle dealer in California.

Address:
15825 Stagg Street
Van Nuys
California
USA

Phone: 800-471-9171
Products: 2-stoke & 4 stroke Engine kits, Engine Parts, Accessories

Last edited:
I bought another centrifugal clutch kit 2 weeks ago and it was missing a key part. I emailed them shortly thereafter requesting the missing part be mailed and GOT NO REPLY AT ALL.

Got kings order

Ok here's my Review, So I got my kit I ordered got in 5 days nice. Everything seems to be in place, But the tank needs to be lightly sanded and painted,and the Cyl. head(aluminum) is a poor casting compaired to the rest (steel) wich is good. louvers on head are bent and looks cheap. I am gonna deal with what I got because there customer service sux. Maby i should start buying somewhere else. I will get some pics.

Pics

Ok here's my Review, So I got my kit I ordered got in 5 days nice. Everything seems to be in place, But the tank needs to be lightly sanded and painted,and the Cyl. head(aluminum) is a poor casting compaired to the rest (steel) wich is good. louvers on head are bent and looks cheap. I am gonna deal with what I got because there customer service sux. Maby i should start buying somewhere else. I will get some pics.

Pics

Attachments

• Cyl. head 2 (1).jpg
    Cyl. head 2 (1).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1,033
  • Cyl. head 2 (2).jpg
    Cyl. head 2 (2).jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,008
Kings is another one that took my order and sat on it for 9 days before they told me they did not support FPO APO address for our military. I informed them that this was a US address and uses USPS. They finally refunded my money after a few more days.

I'm thinking about getting a 48cc 4stroke. If so think I'll try gasbike.net. Anyone know if their good company?

I wouldn't order anything from them. I'm still pending my money and its been almost a month.
I ordered a frame from their network of websites, they refused to ship to my FPO AE (USPS) address. I requested a refund and that is the last I've heard from them. I have PayPal disputing the transaction now for over a week and even they have no reply from the vendor. Gasbikes, Kings and Raw Motors are all the same. They just get bad BBB reviews and pop open a new store. Beware of folks like this there are very very few reasons why you need multiple fronts to one business.

I placed two orders for them one for a GT2-A frame and double spring springer and all went well. Just wish they where on the east coast. LOL

Got kings order

I have seen many cylinders and heads the casting where not very good and can find this on many different kits. No it is not right but for the price cannot expect too much more. I have found so far the kits with the bent clutch arm have better castings them the ones with straight clutch arms. But I am still learning.

So far my experience with gasbike.net has been ok. First order though eBay they sent me a defective rear hub adapter but quickly replaced it at no cost to me. This was perhaps due to the eBay system itself that ensures buyer security and holds sellers accountable 90% of the time. I also ordered a wider crankset from them through eBay and it went without a hitch. Most recently I purchased the slant 66cc off there official website gasbike.net and everything is fine except not receiving any shipping or other notifications after the initial order confirmation. With all the negative reviews I am trying to avoid doing business with them outside of eBay but they mark up their prices on eBay due to the costs involved in selling on the eBay platform. For example on their official website a DIY bike kit is $499 and on eBay it's $599.

When I had the hub adapter problem, the customer service rep I dealt with though eBay was great. His name was Sunny and he was on the ball with quick responses. I just hope I never have to contact them outside of eBay because I feel the situation would be much less satisfactory.

My 2cents on the topic o_O

gasbike and kings are the same outfit, Nationwide Access LLC in L.A. California.
It's owned by a couple Iranians.

Got an issue?
Call the office they are in and let them know about it personally.
They can put up a useless line for complaints, but that's their business line ;-}

Nationwide Access LLC

0 Ratings | 0 Reviews
15825 Stagg St
Van Nuys, CA 91406
818-782-2227

http://www.superpages.com/bp/Van-Nuys-CA/Nationwide-Access-LLC-L0508292693.htm

Back