Kings sales and service 34t sprocket

G

Gimmick

just got done installing my kings sales and service (andyinchville) sprocket and thought id let you all in on it....
I bought it on flea bay for a ridiculously low price, and it was shipped straight away, and arrived unharmed and as advertised. Beautiful machining and it weighs NOTHING. Absolutely fine piece of gear...
moving on, I attached the sprocket to a single speed hub that was intended for a disc brake, but the hub is drilled for 6 5mm bolt mounts, linked up real nice.
Rode it today and all i can say is WOW....this puppy hauls %&(, serious #$%. My speedo is not working but, i can tell i went from a top speed of 32 to over 40, and my usual 28-30 cruise is much easier on the motor...
so get yourself one guys, these are cream of the crop sprockets and I LOVE EM.

i have a 31T sprocket also from kings for a 60cc engine. It has considerably less torque than the previous 66cc with 36T/44T, but it suffices for the vast majority of moderate inclines in the routes i take.
The cruising speed is significantly increased (35-40kph) and the engine sounds better/relaxed than the 36T and especially the 44T(max cruising speed was very slow).
Has mostly eliminated the need to pull up the clutch when coasting down a hill because the engine revs are low.

ok, hooked up the speedo and rode for over 20 miles today. Previous top speed with 44t was 32.1mph with the engine screaming and ready to shake loose from the frame. Today i was cruising at 32-34 with total ease, much less fear of traffic and changing lanes...heck I was passing cars and blowing out a few Honda metropolitans. On a long straight road with a slight downslope to it, i reached 41 mph, at around what felt like 6500-7000 rpms...way to fast on a bike. I do have to pedal more to get going up till about 13-15 mph, or the engine is very bogged, but i really dig the high cruising speed and additional top end, and now peak acceleration is from 22 to about 30 mph, much more traffic friendly

If you are going 32-34mph you are going too fast already, let alone 41mph. Thats insane. A bicycle should not go faster than a car.

I cruise fast enough (40kph) so that cars wont need to slow down alot and irritate the drivers in the process, but not so fast as to keep up or go even faster than traffic. And I'm using an even smaller sprocket than you.

Last edited by a moderator:
what can i say, i like to go faster than you do. I have a very strong motor and i use it. I was a bicycle messenger before as well, so compared to riding a fixie in steep mid-day gridlock my motorized bike is safe and sane, i havent done a taxi-cab grab in a while. But anyway, i posted to review the product and share my enthusiasm for its high speed nature, the sanity or lack of is without consequence. My bike is definitely not faster than my car.

good guy to deal with thats good to hear, mabye i will jsut go ahead and buy what i need.... i am going to try and go to a smaller sproket to eliminate the need for that **** *** chain tentioner. i may even have to shim the frame but whatever..... i cant have that **** to look out for. It pulled a spoke through my ******* rim..... grrr

Back